View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Laako 
DARKie

Post Laako
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
Laako (created just for DARK), I have been playing as Khaall-K

2. RL First Name (optional):
Chris

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you:
RuckusCrew@hotmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
EST, pretty much every night

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
A few of my old outfit mates from Konried are with you guys, and so when I reactivated I was contacted by Malign. I ahve grouped with you alla couple times now and it feels like old times again which is a good thing!

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
I am an old player from Konried, so some of you from there might remember me, or at least probably remember my outift The Cabal, in which I was/am an officer. The members of The Cabal have moved on, some to other games, and some have come to you guys. The reason for the name change is that I am a sentimental fool, and I really want to keep Khaall-K in The Cabal. I wont be playing him very often and I hope to make a new name for myself. Also, because I played so long ago. EVERYTHING has changed, so I ask only for a bit of patience while i figure out all the new stuff

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:47 am
DARKie

Welcome to DARK, Laako! And welcome back to PS. Looking forward to playing with you. I've given you outfit member status, so the next time you check things out, quite a few more threads should be visible. Feel free to read to your heart's content.

Officers: please give Laako an outfit invite when you run into him in-game.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]