View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Into the shadows he walks... 
DARKie

Post Into the shadows he walks...
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
-Veldruk

2. RL First Name (optional):
-Greg

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you:
Veldruk@hotmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
-EST/ Anywhere from once daily to every other day depending on crap.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
-It was a brisk afternoon and the Vanu had just taken a base from the Conglomerate on Esamir. I send a broadcast message to the base asking if any needed a ride. None other then Malign came aboard.
We departed for Hellheim cresting over hills and mountians to come unto the base. There, Malign with his whit-isisms, we proceeded to takes aircraft from the sky and intimidate other vehicles on the feild into retreat. So after a friendly exchange of words, Malign and I parted ways...
Only to continualy find ourselves in the same battles throughout that evening. Thinking back on some kind words once spoken to me about the outfit DARK I had sent a personal communicae to Malign inquiring about DARK recruitment. After a few short pages on policy I find myself here.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
-I'll try to make this short... Back when I first joined planetside I had been fortunate to see my first raid formed. No less then 100 soldiers all suiting up in various aircraft, armor, and other modes of transportation. This is what I had dreamed Planetside would be. Unfortunatly all the outfits I've been a member of have become mear shadows of what they once where... a rusty warmachine broken on the side of the road.
So I'm here... look forward to working with you guys... If you'll have me.

-V

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:19 am
DARKie

Welcome Veldruk. Who'da thunk your harasser of doom woulda led you here? Actually, stranger things have happened.

Great to have you.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:32 am
DARKie

Welcome Veldruk ... I too was mesmerized by the wit of the "Malign", however I moved in from Markov in search of a place to call 'home'. I think this it, welcome, I (we) hope you'll find it perfect. I did, even with my faults.

Mori

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:41 am
DARKie

We talkin' about the same Malign here? Cuz the one I know is usually kickin' arse and bashin' heads - and that's just us; nevermind what he does to the enemy. *duck*

Welcome aboard mate! :D

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:10 am
grats man i saw u eariler with the tag! =) sorry regi's went down under like it did. I know you will have fun @ dark. Hopefully ill see you in the game later on.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]