View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hello Everyone! 
Post Hello Everyone!
It's nice to meet all of you. I was inducted into Dark last night by Bushmill after getting into his squad for a few hours. I must admit, I was and still am, very impressed. The squad operated with a level of efficiency I haven't seen since launch. 5 min after I joined the SL ordered a highly effective Gal drop! (I haven't seen one of those in a very long time) I look forward to more time spent and good times had with you folks. Back to earth for a moment, and a little bit about myself...
I'm a returning player. I've been in and out of love with PS since the game launched. I have a long time RL partner with whom I share most of these games with.(he was inducted last night as well, as we both got into Bushmill's squad) This is my first serious attempt at playing a VS character. I have some experience with TR, but I've spent most of my time in days past as NC(no longer). It was watching the tenacity and clever play of the Vanu that convinced us maybe we had been fighting for the wrong side (we watched our NC squad roam all over the place with no direction and the rest of our side pointlessly throw themselves at a bridge that was covered by no less than 4 flails for the better part of 2 hours. It was revolting). My powerful NC character with the Konreid honorific by his name is now a thing of the past. I'm Buzzsaw now, BR5 VS grunt.

1. In game name (login name should be the same): Buzzsaw

2. RL First Name (optional): John

3. RL Age (optional): 34

4. Email address where we can reach you: ironduke@wtvaccess.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: EST,Though I keep odd hours and can frequently be found in the wee hours of the morning.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. I was invited into Bushmill's squad, and inducted a few hours later.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? The rules I read were fairly straightfoward. Though I do have a question. Some outfits require their members to recert to their needs is that a requirement here?

Sun May 29, 2005 12:19 pm
DARKie

Post WELCOME
Hey guys and welcome.
we dont have cert demands just have fun and cert what makes you best to your self.

Here is a little info

http://www.darkhq.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=188

See you all tonight I am going to the beach

Sun May 29, 2005 12:49 pm
Profile ICQ
DARKie

Sun May 29, 2005 1:35 pm
DARKie

Tue May 31, 2005 11:20 am

Tue May 31, 2005 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]