View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Diamode 

Post Diamode
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
Diamode

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here:
Just this guy.

3. RL First Name:
Ryan

4. RL Age:

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play:
CST - typically nights and some weekends when I can.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here:
I have seen some of your squads roll on some battles before and when I looked up the Outfit it is very well aligned with my feelings towards the game and playing together.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here:
Just started flight school with a Scythe - I blow. So the great news is I'm on the up and up. When I'm not in the air I have two feet on the ground. If my lack of skill are an issue I promise to make up for it by being a perfect meatshield and excellent comic relief.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:28 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Diamode
Look forward to seeing around.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am
DARKie

Any skill level is welcome here :)

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks guys, lookin forward to it as well. Nice chattin with you the other day Limits. Been watching some videos of yours - are you on Google Fiber!? I don't want to admit my aim is garbage so I always chalk it up to latency and my straffing must not make it from my keyboard to the servers (it helps me sleep at night). I was watching your infantry vid and you were able to reload a couple times in the middle of like 4 guys, I'm doing something wrong - teach me your ways.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm
DARKie

Diamode wrote:
I was watching your infantry vid and you were able to reload a couple times in the middle of like 4 guys, I'm doing something wrong - teach me your ways.

People are really good at missing.

Image Image Image Image Image

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:57 pm
DARKie

Ponj wrote:
Diamode wrote:
I was watching your infantry vid and you were able to reload a couple times in the middle of like 4 guys, I'm doing something wrong - teach me your ways.

People are really good at missing.

Yea running against most players you can't do that but it gets pulled of from time to time.

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]