View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Goodbye 
DARKie

Post Goodbye
I'm not going to get too much into details here, but I do want to say goodbye to everyone. I'm leaving DARK. I've had some amazing times and learned so much with you guys and with this outfit, but it's time for me to move on.

I don't think it's right to walk away without explaining why, so here's a quick and simplified explanation. To start, I cannot continue to lead. Playing a game is one thing, but leading takes another level of commitment. I simply cannot make that commitment to being a leader anymore. Now, while I do not want to lead, I do want to play the game at a very high level. However, that's something I just don't see from this outfit anymore. So I've decided to play with some other outfits and see if I can find what I'm looking for without having to be the person continually providing the spark. I'm going to miss DARK a lot, but I can't continue to sacrifice my happiness over a game.

Again, this was a very condensed version of why I've decided to leave, and I'm more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have. I'll keep in touch, and check the website from time to time. I've got email notifications for pm's on this site, or you can find me @ PhunkSauce on Steam.

I really hope this outfit is able to shed the apathy and negativity that have been plaguing it throughout the course of Planetside 2. I couldn't keep up the fight against it any longer. I'm really sorry if I'm letting anyone down. Maybe I'll be back around in the future.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Post Re: Goodbye
Sad to see you go Phunk, you will be missed :( But I think we all can understand. Hope you find what your looking for, see ya around

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

I also am leaving, truthfully i've already gone, with Phunksauce. He is my best friend for 21 years and I am following him out of both support and the fact i enjoy playing with him the most. I share many of his sentiments about the game and the outfit as well as his gratitude for an enjoyable experience created by the outfit. I wish you all the best of luck both in life and in game. See you around!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:50 pm
DARKie

Well what a way for me to return back. Damn. Well hope you find what you're looking for.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:40 pm
DARKie

Fight well and make Dark proud. Wish there was a emoticon for sad well wishes...

Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:24 am
DARKie

I have to say I am glad you posted something Phunk. Life has kept me very busy the past few week's and I have not been on as much as I would like. But I log in and I see like 5 guys on... then I notice when I go to make a squad 3 are not in the outfit... So I said that's wired.... And I was told You, Medium, and Fallen had left. And even tho we have never meet in life, I have to say I was pretty bummed about that. I know you have not been happy lately in the game and I hope you do find that rekindle you are looking for. But I also hope this is not a closing of a book. I hope to see drop in every now and again or invite us to play in a group no matter where you end up. So with out getting to sappy..... I have lost the one person who is willing to tell me "you are saying worng" You will be missed and Medium as well .....OOo And Fallen :bootyshake:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 pm
DARKie

:(

Image Image Image Image Image

Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:57 pm
DARKie

Goodbye Phunk, Fallen, and Medium. Hope you all find what you're looking for. Don't be strangers, let us know where you settle down. Until we meet again..

Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:35 am
DARKie

Sucks to see you guys go, but gotta do what you guys think is best for yourselves. You know where to find us. Hope we still see you guys around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 am
DARKie

*tears*

damn you 5h0!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dNS70UJlRg

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:38 am
DARKie

Aweee, just checked in to see what everyone was up to and -- this. It's inevitable that people will move on, but sucks when it happens. I really enjoyed hanging out with you, medium and the "other" hero :P Good people, good times...

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:47 am
DARKie

icanbeurhero wrote:
Aweee, just checked in to see what everyone was up to and -- this. It's inevitable that people will move on, but sucks when it happens. I really enjoyed hanging out with you, medium and the "other" hero :P Good people, good times...

Hey Hero, and everyone else that is leaving. Please keep checking the forums every now and then up to Wednesday. Not going to tell you why, just gotta wait and see :)

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 am
Profile WWW

Bye!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 pm
DARKie

Goodbye Phunk, Fallen, and Medium. =\
"Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it."
Trey Parker

Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]