View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Does anyone know if... 
DARKie

Post Does anyone know if...
Does anyone know if the triage AOE heal effect and the Regeneration Field effects stack?

I hopped into two different deployed sunderers as a medic with triage to help with defense and it really seemed to help the repairing engies out.

This got me thinking how crazy it could get with two triage medics on the guns with two stacked regen fields for further engie protection and maybe a maxed motion spotter thrown under it for the extra intelligence.

While Im asking, does anyone know if triage works on a damaged MAX if they hop into the vehicle? anyone want to test it?

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Does anyone know if...
Xilen wrote:
Does anyone know if the triage AOE heal effect and the Regeneration Field effects stack?

I hopped into two different deployed sunderers as a medic with triage to help with defense and it really seemed to help the repairing engies out.

This got me thinking how crazy it could get with two triage medics on the guns with two stacked regen fields for further engie protection and maybe a maxed motion spotter thrown under it for the extra intelligence.

While Im asking, does anyone know if triage works on a damaged MAX if they hop into the vehicle? anyone want to test it?

Not sure about the stacking... I kinda doubt it would as other repairs don't (or if it does, it's probably a bug)... but Triage does repair maxes while in vehicles... not sure about when you are outside a Sundy.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]