View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
pyrobunee2 
DARKie

Post pyrobunee2
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Pyrobunnee2

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: I have some alts but I never use them, I'm devoted to VS on Matherson.

3. RL First Name: Peter

4. RL Age: 44

5. Time zone you play in/Frequency of play: EST

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: I've ran with your outfit a couple times after being invited by Straif or Shonuff. I'm not that talkative in game so I haven't spoke much with actual members. I just joined and ran with you tonight and I hope to keep doing so, you seem a pretty fun outfit.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: I've been with PS2 since it was in alpha and really enjoy it. I've been with RX13 (reapers) since it's early days and I'm sad it disbanded but I'm happy to join another organized outfit that actually uses voice. I'm pretty devoted to infantry and mostly heavy or Max. I do have most certs in medic and engineer too. I'm pretty good with a magrider or a lightning. I'm not very good with scythes and dog fighting but I can definitely pilot a galaxy to get a group to the location.

I've taken occasional breaks from PS2 which is why my battle rank isn't that high as I have other games I love to play.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 am
DARKie

Post Re: pyrobunee2
Hey Pyro, nice playing with you Sat night. Keep running with us and we'll get you member status and forum access soon, especially if you've been with RX13 for a while.

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:55 am
DARKie

Glad to see you joining up, last night was fun!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

As you've been with RX13 for so long and shonuff and others have put in a good word for ya, you are now member and have forum access.

Check out all the forum stickies when you get time please!

c u in-game! :evil5:

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]