View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
soupcanm 
DARKie

Post soupcanm
1. In game name (login name should be the same):

soupcanm

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here:

I have alts, I don't really play them, just mess around in VR. I am at work and don't have their names right now, but if you really need it I'll get you a login screenshot or something.

3. RL First Name:

Southall (yup). Just call me Soufy (sow-fee) or Soup.

4. RL Age:

5. Time zone you play in/Frequency of play:

Pacific USA (yeah I'm from East Coast which is why I am on this server instead of a West Coast one)

I play at least once a week (f/t work + night school)... often more when workload allows.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here:

I've grouped with you guys a couple of times and hung out in your ts... it was fun.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here:

Not much to say, I play the game, I don't take it too seriously but I am also not some griefing choad or whining middle-schooler. My outfit is shutting down, there aren't many outfits that offer a decent balance between 'serious bizness' and 'it's just a game' so I'd like to give this a try before I just go alcoholic+lonewolfmode.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
DARKie

Post Re: soupcanm
DARK is all serious business all the time. No joking or laughing ever. We're a serious group and Planetside is a life choice, not a game. For serious. That being said, if anyone mentions "sauce-ing something up" you can just ignore them and frown upon their jokes.

It's been [fun]* playing with you guys. Looking forward to having some new faces around.

*edit: super serious

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

We're super serious all the time.

Attachments:
43341265.jpg
43341265.jpg [ 116.93 KiB | Viewed 2933 times ]

"I learned at a very young age that I cannot trust in or count on anyone but myself. To do so invites deceit and despair and opens a vulnerability that can be exploited. To do so is a weakness." -- Artemis Entreri
Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 pm
DARKie

/serious voice start

Access granted, check out the forum stickies when you get time

/serious voice end

Welcome!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]