View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Fallenhero1988 
DARKie

Post Fallenhero1988
1. In game name : Fallenhero1988

2. List your alts that you play: None

3. RL First Name: Ben

4. RL Age: 24

5. Time zone you play in/Frequency of play: I live and play on the Eastern Time Zone. My main play time is between 11 pm and 3am but am occasionally on during the day

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? : As one of the more relaxed co-founders of RNJ i was brought to DARK'S existence by my IRL best friend Phunksauce. However, after the amazing time i have had playing with you all, especially the amazing TR stomp at Mani Saturday night, I would just like the fun times to continue.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: As Phunksauce made clear to some of you when discussing the merger I rarely lead squads mainly due to my laid back "I just want to kill people and chew bubble gum" attitude. However, should there be a need I can lead effectively. I would however, nominate myself to teaching new players the ropes of the game as well as helping seasoned players improve their infantry on infantry combat. I plan to be a teacher later in life so i do possess skills that are helpful to this task and I am one of the best ground to ground players I know, mainly because i view vehicles as mainly transportation nothing more. But it's really up you guys where you would like me.

P.S. that went on a little longer than I would have liked and i apologize for that, just trying to describe where I think I would fit best. Hope I did not come across arrogant or jabber jawed

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Fallenhero1988
Hey Fallen! Thanks for posting. We'll get you full forum access real soon. Look forward to seeing more of you in-game.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 am
DARKie

Hi Fallen. Intro posts can be as long as you'd like. =)

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:44 am
DARKie

Welcome to DARK Fallenhero1988! You should now have member access to the private forums.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm
DARKie

Welcome to DARK!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]