View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
New TR Theme Song? 
DARKie

Post New TR Theme Song?
Saw this on Buzz's youtube stream, pretty funny (and decent?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGf0lTfBlo

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:15 pm
DARKie

Post Re: New TR Theme Song?
Buzz ... what a character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_4DyvsJls

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm
DARKie

Wow. Well, I wonder how it would have been reversed. Noble doesn't appear to like Buzz, lol.

Last video I saw of Buzz was one tweeted to Smed where he was screaming in TR leader voice chat. I noticed here I think he turned that slider all the way down?

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm
DARKie

ObsidianOne wrote:
Wow. Well, I wonder how it would have been reversed. Noble doesn't appear to like Buzz, lol.

Last video I saw of Buzz was one tweeted to Smed where he was screaming in TR leader voice chat. I noticed here I think he turned that slider all the way down?

Did you see in Outfit chat someone suggested they mass /Tell Nobel? So I'm sure he was geting quite a few tells to evoke his strong response.

I did see him turn leader chat all the way down, I didn't know I could do that.

Okay, now as CRAZY as he is ... to coordinate that whole thing in as much time as he did and to pull it off?? That's even CRAZIER. Takes us longer to get everyone to change continents.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 pm
DARKie

I recall some quick cont switches and redeploys, especially if someone says Ymir or Andvari. :P

I recall Mal getting a bit crazy like that, obviously not that insane. Get a leader with some passion and some people who want to follow, it's neat seeing what you can do.

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm
DARKie

ObsidianOne wrote:
I recall some quick cont switches and redeploys, especially if someone says Ymir or Andvari. :P

I recall Mal getting a bit crazy like that, obviously not that insane. Get a leader with some passion and some people who want to follow, it's neat seeing what you can do.

We did that all the time in PS1, and we would leave guys in sanc if they didn't load fast enough. Of course everything had actual timers, so if there was 5 mins left on Dagda, we couldnt sit for 4 minutes waiting on guys to recall. It was DDR, and it was expected to happen immediately. This game is totally different. I was pretty strong on TS, but never an asshole like Buzz dropping F bombs every other word and telling an outfit member they sounded like a faggot and was fat. Not any place for that in DARK, and I would never listen to an asshole like Buzz, I would TK his ass in a heartbeat. The only reason they took that base was because they had numbers, pure and simple, like every other base.

/not impressed

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

OneBadDude wrote:
I was pretty strong on TS, but never an asshole like Buzz dropping F bombs every other word and telling an outfit member they sounded like a faggot and was fat. Not any place for that in DARK, and I would never listen to an asshole like Buzz

It's the difference between being commanding and being demeaning. You can be demanding, and expect excellence, but when you have to resort to put downs and name calling to get people to respond, there is a problem.

I've been in Dark for many years... with many people commanding squads... and one thing has been constant... Respect.. Name calling and bad language don't bother me, believe me... i've heard and said worse... it's the lack of respect he showed that got to me.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]