View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
LC 

Post LC
1. In game name LaughingCow

2. List your alts that you play, or have played regularly from all empires (VS, TR and NC): TR: Peeingsloth, dripdrip, NC: PGxFlavor VS: Laughing Cow

3. RL First Name Matt

4. RL Age 28 soon to be 29 in July

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: Central

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: I have recently decided to play VS for the first time and I want to play with an outfit that suits my needs

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: I am a full time student and have a full time job I get on on weekends and sometimes at work. I served 10 years in the Navy and do not want to listen to twelve year old kids while I relax and kill things on PS.

Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 am
DARKie

Post Re: LC
Hey LC glad we have another player with skills applying.

Join OUR TS and keep savin my ass :bounce:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:39 am
Alliance Member

Welcome to the boards.

DARK is an only VS outfit, it should be known that if online, you are to be playing with us.

Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am
DARKie

Welcome to the boards LC!

as Silver said, VS will need to be your primary empire especially during primetime hours.

I was diehard NC on Markov for years, until I joined DARK and now playing NC just feels wrong. Still prefer the JH though....lol

ALTS
DrunkElmo-TR Waterson
BlackVenomX- NC Connery

Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm
DARKie

Hey hey I have enjoyed squadding with you :)
Do you know which faction you plan to go with in PS 2? As silver and WP have mentioned we are a VS primary outfit, and because of our rules around that sometimes players looking to play with us have decided to run with us, hop on our TS, post on the boards, but not actually join the outfit and not get a tag.
I just want to avoid a situation where our rules restrict the way you play and you decide to leave, where a more relaxed "friend of DARK" allows for more freedom of play and doesn't burn bridges :)

Mon May 14, 2012 2:45 pm
DARKie

As DarkVenom, Silverlord, and Urinal said, DARK is a VS-primary outfit.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

So let me get this straight you are a primarily VS outfit? I understand the rules and will respect them I would love to rock the tag and feel I would do it well, however if the empire jumping would prove to be an issue I would hate to part on bad terms. I am undecided on which empire I will be partaking in PS2 but will figure it out soon enough. I like the way you guys play and would be disappointed with a decision based on an outfit rule that I feel is a little dated for what this game has become. With populations down to less then 200 total at prime time this rule I feel only hinders possibilities for player enjoyment. I want to fight as a team but I find it difficult at times with the amount of dedicated players that are still around. Having options to me make more sense. Why zerg and rage quit after an hour alone if you could be rocking it with another. Consider this me asking for an open relationship. I think your special and really enjoy our time together but I at times have wandering eyes and do not want to offend.

Think About It
LC

Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 pm
DARKie

Cow that is what I was suggesting, I definitely like running with you, when you decide on a faction for PS2, and if that faction is VS, consider an app then? I know the game is in shit shape, we choose to keep our rules because it serves us in doing what we want to do on the battlefield.

Tue May 15, 2012 12:00 am

Was just hoping to be the token Mormon of this outfit. Not in religion but in your hearts.

Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 am
DARKie

Look at his name... nuff said.
Jk, good luck with whatever you decide

Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]