View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
Yusuke (application) 
DARKie

Post Yusuke (application)
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Yusuke ( BR 25 CR 5

2. List your alts that you play, or have played regularly from all empires (VS, TR and NC).
I don't play any of my alts

3. RL First Name (optional): Jon

4. RL Age (optional): 24

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: CST usually sundays most of the day, i have a very weird work schedule, i get 40 hours a week so it depends when i'll be on

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Well, I've known Urinal most of my Planetside gaming, he's pretty cool, and i've had this game on and off for about 5 1/2 years, i just take some breaks.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
I'm a butcher in a meat department. I live in Iowa, and yes sweet corn is awesome.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 pm
DARKie

Hey welcome to the Dark boards. Just look us up in game and squad with us. Good luck and see you in game.

AIM - benotiger
Xbox live - giamattie
Xfire - spiderbeno

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
DARKie

Sorry I didn't have a lot to say in tells today, I was a bit distracted by RL stuff.

Thanks for posting your app- "primetime" for us is generally 10pm-whenever EST, squad is listed and just send the SL a tell to let you in and join up. Run with us, see how it goes, I look forward to playing with ya!

AIM : Serialkitten2
Xfire : Uri
Steam : vdawwg
Live : taintedpride

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 am
DARKie

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am
DARKie

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Were you an officer in The Regiment with Flakes and FadedSteps? Name looks familiar but I'm not sure, if you are who I think you are you'll like it here, if not I'm sure you'll still like it :P

Regiment was my first VS outfit, they were a lot like DARK. They had just returned to the game from a few month break as I went VS, but their return didn't last long, and thats when I found DARK.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 pm
DARKie

Hey DXB, Yeah I'm the same Yusuke from back then when Regiment was going strong. I remember you as well.

Thanks everyone and that's alright urinal, i was tired last night too so i kinda slumped off soon after you did.

Edit: you still play ps dxb?

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm
DARKie

I played with Flakes waaaay back before DARK was formed. I believe we ran together in Xen of Onslaught, but that was before he returned and formed the Regiment. Good guy.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm
DARKie

I'm originally from Markov server, so ive never seen you in the past, but if your a friend of Uri's or someone in the outfit and they say your awesome then your ok to me as long as I get a payment of beer. :P

Welcome nonetheless! :D

ALTS
DrunkElmo-TR Waterson
BlackVenomX- NC Connery

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm
DARKie

Hey DXB, Yeah I'm the same Yusuke from back then when Regiment was going strong. I remember you as well.

Thought so, as I said DARK is similar to how Regiment was, less gal use though. So you should find a nice home here.

Yusuke wrote:
you still play ps dxb?

Not really. I quit a year ago and have been playing WoW with what was a few DARKies, but is now 1 other and some new friends. Subbed for a month for DARKs 5 year anniversary then my mobo died :( Now with the free 45 days a lot of Overlords have come back so I'm trying to get CR5 on TR, since I was teh only thing I never finished before I quit (forget trying for BR40 on all empires :P). It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would so I may sub another month so I can play with DARK again.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 pm
DARKie

Welcome to the DARK boards! Good to have you in squad and on ts!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Been good to see you in squad and running with us Yusuke.

Quick question: How do you pronounce your name? I have been saying it like 'you-sucky' Any other preferred nicknames?

When we invited PurpleTape into outfit, we realized that he was significantly challenged due to all the trees he ran into with his reaver so just shortened his name to PT.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 am
DARKie

Youse?-Kay i think would be the correct syllables. i've adapted to basically whatever people call me so it's all good.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 am
DARKie

NP mate, sorry for the incorrect pronunciation.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]