[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
DARK HQ - View topic - Phase Kirax's Recruitment Post
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Phase Kirax's Recruitment Post 

Post Phase Kirax's Recruitment Post
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
PhaseKirax

2. RL First Name (optional):

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):
Scavengeregf@hotmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
-8GMT (PST) Daily 10-20 hours weekly

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
I spoke with WickedlyTwisted, he was probably the first helpful player I have encountered in the 3 days of getting back into the game (I played when the game first came out) And I liked him enough to want to join up. I am a firm believer that a single member of any outfit, clan, or guild is a shining example of what the rest of the members are like.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
I am happiest when I am sniping things, driving things, or flying things. I'm not the run up and shoot 'em in the face kind of player, because more often then not I get rather zealous and find myself running into 15 enemies with no one of the 30 people I ran in with behind me because they all turned left.

Ideally I would like to play a sniper/mag tank driver as well as air or ground troop transporting. I can however be persuaded to be an engineer or hacker.

Also I am looking for an outfit that works together has a generalized positive attitude towards their fellow outfit mate people... things? Team work, organization, and positive attitudes towards others is something I seek when looking for an outfit. Also players that aren't afraid or frustrated with helping new players or old ones that haven't played in years and are just getting back into the game.

Anyway, enough about what I want.

You want me because I will do my job to the best of my ability and I also happen to get along with other people very well, and understand orders as well as being able to handle myself and work around problems to think outside the box to get mission goals completed. I am also a very versatile player and can take on any role needed, even if it is not the one I want. I am generally good at just about anything I practice at, so eventually if you throw me around enough jobs I'll be a jack of all trades so to speak.

Sorry about the book. Thanks for reading this, and thank you for being so kind to me Wicked. That means a lot to me. for the past few days no one has even bothered to give me the time of day when I have spoken with them.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm
DARKie

First let me say "Welcome Back" to Planetside, this is still the best game going and the only one of it's kind.

I do want to point out a couple things, you should spend a few minutes reading through the website and get a good feel for what DARK is, and how we operate. There is time for sniping/zerging/bombing ect in game, but there are also times when we are running ops where you'll be expected to stay with the squad and keep up with us. DARK is known for doing a lot of resecures, as well as opening conts. For some reason, this week has been the exception because we just havent had the numbers do get a lot accomplished against greater odds. Having said that, two of us resecured Kusag on Ish the other night which eventually led to having Ishundar as the Primary target for the VS. We are not a zergfit by any stretch, but yet there will be times when you can zerg throughout the day.

I'm glad you found wickedly, and he was a help to you. Feel free to PM me on the boards or ask me anything in game, I'll do my best to answer your questions. DARK is a group of mature gamers who still enjoy each other and gaming with adults without all the drama of many of the younger players in game. At 28, I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Squad up with us in game for a few days and we'll see if we're a good fit for each other.

OBD

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Hey Phase and welcome to the boards. Thanks for petting my ego a bit there, as if my head wasn't already big enough. Although, you do have to kind of keep quiet about the nice guy thing, I mean what comes next? NC and TR expect me to give them quarter cause it's the gentleman thing to do. Crap well time for me to get back to work, see ya'll this evening perhaps. And again welcome to the board. And maybe to the outfit :)

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:38 am
Alliance Member

www.deltatriad.com

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 pm
DARKie

ALTS
DrunkElmo-TR Waterson
BlackVenomX- NC Connery

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 pm
DARKie

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

You guys are a bunch of fun in game and on TS. Thanks for letting me hang with you guys it's gonna be fun ^^

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:03 am
Alliance Member

www.deltatriad.com

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm
DARKie

Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Alliance Member

www.deltatriad.com

Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm
DARKie

Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:14 pm