View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
VSPeaceMaker-E 
DARKie

Post VSPeaceMaker-E
1. In game name (login name should be the same):

VSPeaceMaker-E

2. RL First Name (optional):

Sean

3. RL Age (optional):

19 (December 29th, 1988)

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):

seanmvalentine@yahoo.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:

Eastern Standard Time (United States) / I play on a daily basis but have time restrictions on Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturday's due to college and work

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.

I am a former member of the NC outfit "Forgotten Soldiers" and a friend of some of your members: BenoVS, TehGirlVS, & Physed. I have also been watching you guys on the battlefield lately and am impressed by the teamwork and coordination. I am willing to commit as much time as possible to reunite with old outfit members of mine and to once again play with a tactical and organized group of players. Tehgirl has always been a very friendly person to me, but Physed and Beno...I just want to drop a nuclear bomb on them. Their undying love for each other makes me jealous. <3

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

I am a video game design student focusing on 3d modeling (Environmental design and eventually, 3d Programming) at the International Academy of Design & Technology in Detroit, Michigan. I have also administered my own fansite for Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa where I ran a popular weekly event, which has even caught the attention of the media/press. I am also a former volunteer Game Master & official Forum Moderator of another game, although I can't publicly say which game due to a Non Disclosure Agreement. In addition, I have been playing Planetside for over 5 years. Finally, I love teamwork, coordination, tactics, and all around organized play and I have ventrillo and teamspeak.

Oh also, in case I get denied, please tell Beno to quit logging onto ventrillo/teamspeak while in his patrol car...he's letting the speeders get away...that bastard. There is also a slight chance that I may have been in your guys clan in Age of Conan, but I don't remember to be honest. I only know that I was in the same Age of Conan clan as Physed.

Last edited by PeaceMaker on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 am
Alliance Member

Hey! Glad to see you here! I would love for you to join DARK. You will love it, and not go back to NC EVER! Mwhahaha!

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 am
DARKie

We talked in game, and I believe you understand this; but I'll say it here just so everyone one's on the same page; DARK's a primary only outfit, which means if you're in our outfit that toon is your main char; which you play at least 80% of the time.

Other than that; take a look around the site read up on stuff and what not, and we'll see you in game.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:29 am
DARKie

I understand Mouser, I do intend to play VS primarily. The whole reason I stuck with NC in the first place was because of my Forgotten Soldiers outfit mates, and now they all seem to be VS :). Besides, it is a new opportunity to annoy Beno & Physed once again. lol just kidding. PrISM, Beno, Physed, Tehgirl, and possibly several others in DARK were former members of Forgotten Soldiers.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:47 am
DARKie

Hi Peacemaker, I'm nobody of any importance, other than to say WELCOME TO THE CLUB! I'm new too, and asked to join for much the same reasons, so I can dig it! I played mostly TR, but had SSGPaine on NC when I was with Armageddon Korps, so I'm sure I've seen you around, though I don't recall off hand. Welcome

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:39 am
DARKie

1CMM = ?

AIM : Serialkitten2
Xfire : Uri
Steam : vdawwg
Live : taintedpride

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 am
DARKie

NC l33tfit :P

Proof that I have been playing for a long time: GODJoey = turd bergler and possibly a cheater :P

btw Chantal, I do remember seeing SSGPaine (correct me if I am wrong but you used to drive BFR's) but I don't think I have ever spoken too you, so hello and nice to meet you!

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 am
DARKie

Welcome Peace. You may have found what you're looking for.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:01 am
I'll give you ten bucks to join SOE's Planetside team and whip them into shape.

Just watch out for Brewko, he's a big boy, gonna have to whip him extra hard.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 am
DARKie

I'm afraid it will require a little more than 10 bucks to get me to work for SOE :P ...around 60,000 to 70,000 a year (for only the first 4 years). :P

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 pm
Tell that to them, not me. I don't cut your paychecks.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm
DARKie

I'm afraid it will require a little more than 10 bucks to get me to work for SOE :P ...around 60,000 to 70,000 a year (for only the first 4 years). :P

I doubt they pay that well.

Welcome Peacemaker. Look for our squad listings in game.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm
DARKie

Yeah, I doubt the SOE devs get paid that much either...but if that really is how much they are making...they really do need to get off their asses and do something about Planetside. If I was making that much, you can bet I'd be doing 110% every single day I walk into work.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 pm
Thank you!

Yeah, I doubt the SOE devs get paid that much either...but if that really is how much they are making...they really do need to get off their asses and do something about Planetside. If I was making that much, you can bet I'd be doing 110% every single day I walk into work.

You'd have to pick up Brewko's weight around the office, too.

And that's a lot of weight.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:01 pm
Alliance Member

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next