View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Chantal 
DARKie

Post Chantal
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Chantal

2. RL First Name (optional): Brent

3. RL Age (optional): 37

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):
brp123123@yahoo.com
5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: PST (West Coast) nearly daily around 8 pm

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. I've played against you guys plenty, and of course, MM is a crafty SOB, and I've told him so. I left Cohort within the last month as it's become out of control with "drama", and I joined a spinoff outfit "Pandemic". They, however, are not playing regularly, and looking for other games to play as well. I only desire to play PS, I enjoy it, and enjoy just having fun...which can only be through disciplined structure within an outfit. I will zerg for a short time, but not my most desired gaming experience. I enjoy ops, as you can well guess coming from Armageddon Korps, Cohort, and now Pandemic. I am tired of getting powned as TR because CR5's can't stop arguing on global, and can't agree on anything over the last week. I've always enjoyed playing VS, besides which, NC has turned RETARDED (Chinese) ZERGING. So, this is like my last chance at having FUN. Hi Anathe, long time no see!

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? I am a committed player, not a kill whore, but pretty sneaky, and I support very well, a true TEAM Player. Characters you may know me as: TR - GitterDUN, BR 22 CR 2.95 ; NC - SSGPaine, BR 25 CR 3. Chantal is BR 15 CR 1, but lots of potential for growth. I have Assault vehicles and mossie, and electronics expert, Darklight and sensor shield. I am willing to change certs to complement the outfit...that just fit for my solo activities. Thank you for your consideration

Chantal (GitterDUN) :twisted:

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 pm
DARKie

Had a nice chat with chantal last night in game, seems serious about gaming and looking for an "older, more mature" group of gamers. Thanks for the app, look for our squads in game listed as "DARK" and join. If you don't get accepted send the SL a /tell that you've posted on the boards and are applying for DARK.

We have a lot of fun in game, and do our best to try and avoid drama as much as possible, I think you'll like it here.

You didnt tell me you were ssgtpayne on nc too, I recall fighting against both your tr and nc alts in game-

Welcome to the boards, good luck with your app.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

We can't promise you that the VS CR5s will be any better, but we honestly don't care about them. Feel free to turn off C Chat for a much more enjoyable experience.

DARK plays for DARK alone (with the exception that we may assist a few other outfits). Look forward to seeing you in game.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm
DARKie

I recall a SSGPaine on NC for sure. Used to see you a lot on the wrong end of my lasher, which means you thought like we did.. just wore the wrong color.

Welcome to the fold Chantal.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 am

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:00 pm
DARKie

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yeah, I've been at the wrong end of a FEW lashers, but I've triple-jacked my fair share as well :twisted: See you all in game.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Lol, I was wondering why you're voice was so familiar...

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]