View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Laughing God App 

Post Laughing God App
1. LaughingGod

2. Brian

3. 25

4. mobiusnm@gmail.com

5. EST, but I play in the afternoons/evening completely depending on my work sched (medicine, so its random to the extreme)

6. The general consistant presence and performance of all your members and a familiar name form several years ago. Ive spoken to OneBadDude in game and after talking am still very interested.

7. Im an experienced player, who desubbed during the mass exodus that occured post bfr introduction (Was qMUGENp on NC for some time. Ninemileshigh on TR, this char was name ITE, until renamed due to -m.) . While I still enjoy staying airborne/tower dropping, I like to keep my certs diverse for any situation. (Love pulling armor). Im used to any level of organization and play only to have fun. Being part of an effective, cooperative group makes this game far more enjoyable, and you will never see me base a decision on anything other than having a good time and working together.

Last edited by LaughingGod on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:55 am
DARKie

Nice app LG, enjoyed chatting with you in game as well. Squad up and follow wp's and chat to see if we're gonna be a good fit for each other.

Cya in game!
OBD

Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]