View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Urinal 
Alliance Member

Post Urinal
I apologize that my forum name doesn't match my user name, haven't gotten a validation email yet ;-)

1. Urinal
2. Collin

3. 19

4. cvanable@rochester.rr.com

5. 8pm EST-2am EST
Not sure about frequency, I am about to head to Ohio and campaign full time, I might be working 60 or 70 hours a week.

6. Mouser was SO mine before OBD stole him. OBD, watch out, i'm coming for him

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
Many of you remember me from earlier. This is my story so grab some popcorn. I played Planetside hardcore as my primary coping mechanism for bipolar depression. I initially stepped down as an officer because I felt my randomness in play and irrational behavior was negatively affecting DARK's image. I would often abuse /c, global inappropriate sh*#, etc. Finally I just left without saying goodbye, and that I regret. I tended to also log in after getting drunk off my ass or be in a complete psychotic state after self medicating with caffeine/marijuana (not good with my meds)
I have spent a lot of this summer working personal stuff out. I miss you guys, a lot. You have been my internet 2nd family, (Pictures Mal on the porch with a shotgun while all us kids run around with squirt guns calling him Uncle). This aside, I want to be back, I will give you my support and if needed my leadership.

My name is Collin David Vanable. I am an elegant, responsible, responsible, and fulfilled man for all time

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 pm
DARKie

I haven't said word one to you since you left without saying anything. I have always been a once in , you're in. Once out, you're out.

There is a precedent for outfit command to give people a second chance. It is very few and very far between, but it's there. This is above and beyond your ability as a player. That was never in question. You were an excellent asset to have when I was full platoon/outfit leader, when you had your head on straight. You were at one time one of my favorites to see log in.

Although I'm no longer in a position to grant second chances, It appears you're indeed on the right track in working things out. That's why I'm posting at all. Congratulations on taking control of your life. I mean that.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:24 pm
Alliance Member

I haven't said word one to you since you left without saying anything. I have always been a once in , you're in. Once out, you're out.

There is a precedent for outfit command to give people a second chance. It is very few and very far between, but it's there. This is above and beyond your ability as a player. That was never in question. You were an excellent asset to have when I was full platoon/outfit leader, when you had your head on straight. You were at one time one of my favorites to see log in.

Although I'm no longer in a position to grant second chances, It appears you're indeed on the right track in working things out. That's why I'm posting at all. Congratulations on taking control of your life. I mean that.

Thanks the the response Mal :)

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]