View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Problematic application 
Post Problematic application
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Problematic

2. RL First Name (optional):Andrew

3. RL Age (optional):20

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):zipposurelite@gmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:GMT-5 (Detroit metro area) I play on a flexible schedule between semesters, however the winter semester is starting back up on the 14th, so my game-time will fall somewhat..

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. joined a DARK squad on chance and was delighted at how friendly and helpful Cavalierocz specifically was. He pointed me here. Guess im a sucker for good people and I'm putting in this application in hopes other DARK members are as friendly a group.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? This is my one and only character. I played on and off with a friends account and joined the reserves after that was up I bought the game loved it, had more than my share of graphical glitches just days ago getting them fixed.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 pm
Alliance Member

Thanks for stopping by! I live in Lansing so we are kinda like neighbors. Hope to see you in squad soon!

Girl

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 pm
DARKie

Good to see you on the boards. It looks like your character is fairly new to the game. Feel free to keep squading with us for a bit to make sure that we are the right group for you. At times, we can move very quickly and if you aren't watching the chat box, you may find it hard to keep up. If you have any questions, feel free to send MightyMouser, OneBadDude, or I a Private Message.

Roland

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 pm
DARKie

It's always nice to see new faces in the game and you've even found a great outfit right off the bat. My first outfit was the 666th Devil Dogs on Markov server, but with them it was such a large outfit that I had to learn everything from my friends or on my own. Dark does move around quickly and most times the decisions are said over TS and not really typed out, but I'm sure anyone in the outfit can help you out, heck even send me a tell most times I'm dead on the ground anyway....lol

See ya on the battlefield. :D

Nightstrike
Blackvenom

ALTS
DrunkElmo-TR Waterson
BlackVenomX- NC Connery

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:10 pm
Thanks for stopping by! I live in Lansing so we are kinda like neighbors. Hope to see you in squad soon!

Nice to meet someone in the same timezone...

...and thanks for the reception. I've been squadding for the majority. Doesn't seem like much happening(what with the holidays), though less than a full squad at times and I'm sure I miss a chunk over TS. Is the TS info available only to members? I'd like to get some voice over input. Easier and preferable to text, and in my experience better for building up teamwork.

Quote:
It's always nice to see new faces...

Not exactly a greenhorn, been on and off for about a year. Never held a job that allowed me the luxury of subbing. Been leaching of friends accounts for about 2 years...

...hopefully with the holidays over I will see more of you guys online and get a better feel for DARK than I have already.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 am
Celestial Fire

T.S info is available to non members but must be given by the officers of DARK (OBD,Malign,Mightymouser)once the website grants you full site admission i believe u can get the info from one of the posts dont take my word for it im notoriously wrong

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 am

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]