[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
DARK HQ - View topic - Application for VengeanceVS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Application for VengeanceVS 

Post Application for VengeanceVS
In game name: VengeanceVS

2. RL First Name: I'd rather be called vengeance for now =)

3. RL Age 30

4. Email address where we can reach yo: MidnightStalker_ps@hotmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: Eastern usa time zone " NY " No set time limits, some days I play a lot other days I am off doing real life things.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Simple, I talked to TehGirlVS a bit, and a friend of mine in DT, recommended you. As well as watching many of ya play in the same places I was playing.
7. Anything you'd like to tell us

I have several toons, one is a tr cr5, been in this game since beta. I took a long break from PS. Before doing so I started Vengeance and have been playing VS as a majority ever since.

I've Hung around many long lived outfits in tr, nc and vs over all three servers. I'm not much into long applications or big explanations, I'm simply putting in this application cause I heard you all are a cool bunch, mature and not drama queens. I hope you consider my application so I may try you all out and see for myself what it is like to be DARK.

And ty for pointing out I needed to update post, sorry I was in game and tried to do this quickly. My bad.

Last edited by VengeanceVS on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:08 pm
DARKie

I got to squad with VengeanceVS for an hour or so earlier today. Seemed to fit in well at the time. :)

That said, Vengeance you may want to double check the list of questions we ask and fill it out completely by editing your first post. :) I'm not an officer but I figured it might be helpful for the Officers to make a better determination on your application to join DARK. :)

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

I go to school in Geneseo ^_^
ah man that reminds me, I havent had a plate in a couple months

Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:54 pm
Alliance Member

Glad to see you stopped by. Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application. Squad with us a bit and see if we fit your play style :)

Girl

Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 am

I live around the lake side, near seabreaze.

And yer quite welcome Girl, I aim to please... sometimes * giggles *

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:22 am
DARKie

Thanks for the post Vengeance. Squad with us a bit to see if we're a good fit for each other. Good having you in squad today-

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:25 am
Profile WWW

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:02 pm
DARKie

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 pm

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:03 pm
DARKie

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 pm
DARKie

Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:04 pm
Alliance Member

www.deltatriad.com

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:07 am
DARKie

Vengeance has joined the Forty Deuce, we wish him well as he has found an outfit that best fits his playstyle.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:54 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]