View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
GJ_Mihak's Application 

Post GJ_Mihak's Application
1. In game name: Mihak (on Werner - gjMihak)

2. First Name: Mihail

3. Age: 20

4. Email address: unquest@yandex.ru

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: My timezone is +3 GMT and I play on Emerald is not very othen.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? before this moment i playing in INFINIT, but outfit is dead and I want find other.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? My general charaster gjMihak - Vanu of Werner - since 2 sept 2006 - i not very big killer - but i have skill for caverns (and cave-officer skill too), Lasher+Lancer, AMS, MAG, ANT (this not joke - ANT also need brain and skill for RIGHT use). I like team playing, but in dying PS - ZERG is winner....
And of cource - sorry my bad english.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:37 am
Alliance Member

Glad to see you made it to the boards. Tell me more about the ant skillz. A guy in our outfit claims to be able to fly one. Also the caves are a big part of PS, and I am sad to say I don't know them well at all. Feel free to squad with us sometime and show me the caves. <3

Girl

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Glad to see you made it to the boards.

:lol:

Quote:
A guy in our outfit claims to be able to fly one.

2 people together can learn ANT to fly. Alone in this moment i not know how this doing. But i have many pracktics knowledges about traction, trajectory, and other things which give speed and reliability for my ANT

I know how haraser and other buggy can ride through shields on base gates, through ENEMY WARP-gate and into tech terminal on techplant.

Quote:
nd I am sad to say I don't know them well at all.

Don't worry about it. Werner Vanu dont know caves too - they not going to caves in basically.

I can show all caves for you and TRY to tell all what you want know about it. TRY, becouse i have a problems with ENG.

Quote:
Feel free to squad with us sometime and show me the caves.

THX. But when i can invite to outfit? Need time of gaming in outfit-squad?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:11 pm
DARKie

Welcome to the DARK boards. You need to squad with us a bit and see if DARK is something you're really interested in. Yes, we will zerg occasionally, but we also run ops, do resecures, and open conts. When we do this, we stick together, unlike most zergfits.

Squad up with us, follow wp's and pay attention to chat window, I'll see you in game-
OBD

Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:03 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]