View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Tata 
Post Tata
1. In game name : Tata

2. RL First Name : Chuck

3. RL Age : 30

4. Email address where we can reach you: TataLebuj@computergeek.neostrada.pl

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: GMT +1 (Warsaw, Poland) / Well, now that I have a live-in GF I have been relegated to only Sunday's as my official "Computer Day". But I can sometimes sneak online late at night.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know: I asked in sanc for an "Organized Squad" and Malign put up that I meant Outfit. I agreed with him about it, and then found myself agreeing with him about all of his next thoughts. Those being : Mature Outfit, Use teamwork, have fun, no kiddies, etc...

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

I've been playing PS since beta, but I started on Markov with the 666th. Ping times got terrible for me, so after a few months I moved over to werner. I've always played NC, and have been wanting a change recently. The population numbers have dropped on Werner so its not as much fun, and I've bounced from one dead outfit to the next for too long now. I'm looking for a place that I can enjoy PS the way it was meant, playin in a squad that each member does their job. Whether we win or lose is not important to me, just that we stick together and use coordination.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:22 am
Alliance Member

Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:33 am
DARKie

Welcome to the outfit. I myself have only been with Dark for a short time but I can tell you that it is a well run outfit and have encountered no problems other than the fact that I need more bombing practice, ugh!

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:37 am
Profile ICQ
DARKie

Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:24 am
DARKie

You need to bomb for ObsidianOne when he's flying his lib. You don't actually need to know what you're doing, just point, click, and watch vast hordes of enemies die.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]