View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
TheArchangel - Application 
DARKie

Post TheArchangel - Application
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
TheArchangel

2. RL First Name (optional):
Alex

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):
amiller@3utech.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
Eastern US (Florida)

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
Malign propositioned me. He said " love you long-time big fella". Actually I have been playing for about a year or so. This is my second character (previously KaiserSose BR24). I was in an out fit with Kaiser that was cool but totally unstructured and when Jelly and Belladonna left it died. I started Arch a few weeks ago and tried a couple other outfits but the people were immature. Another problem was they often required TS and then they would spend 3 hrs cussing in my ear. I'm a Christian and I take it pretty seriously (except when slaughtering people on PS every night) so I don't mind an occasional s or f word, but some of these young men are off the hook (as they say). So I had given up on Outfits and was just going to go Lone Wolf when Malign came along and said there is such a thing as an outfit of grown ups. Thank God! So here I am and from what I have seen and heard so far, this outfit is very cool.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
Since you asked, you should know that I am horribly aggressive and don't mind dying about 50 times a day so you will often see me rush tanks with nothing but a lasher. I especially love getting behind and under BFRs and lashing them to death. Yes, this doesn't work out well for me most of the time but on occasion when it does.... Anyway, point is that I am not used to playing a controlled game plan and I may be lacking other skills so if you all can help me w/ tips I would appreciate it. Just treat me a bit noobish for a while. Thanks!

Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:31 pm
DARKie

I am proud to say I tagged TheArchangel last night. Welcome to DARK Alex! We have a pretty good rules set forth regarding TS and we try to keep the channel clear during tactics. Occasionally, during the day with only a few on we'll chat a bit, but it's never been anyting offensive. This is a mature outfit with mature players and we like it that way. My son Alex(TheBadThing) is 12 and utilizes TS, he's heard a few s bombs dropped, but for the most part, it's not an issue.

As for 1v1's and the like, take a few minutes to read the forums here, there are several tips you may find interesting.

Again, welcome to DARK!

Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Alliance Member

Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:55 pm
DARKie

Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 pm
DARKie

Awesome I enjoyed squaddin with ya and luvd to see you in DARK

I am the youngest one here at 19, and well , just shoot me a tell if i do something offensive. I am young, I drink, i curse, yadda yadda. Can't promise you I will stop but you can still /t me :)

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:11 pm
Celestial Fire

Cya on the field my friend !

Nars

Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:33 am
DARKie

Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Hopefully I can get online soon enough to meet you.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]