View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Tybo App 
Alliance Member

Post Tybo App
Name: Tyler Whitney
t.whitney@comcast.net
Education: B.S. Liberal Studies from Oregon State

PS history:

Started with Sturmgrenadier in PS(helped to found Wasp air division with Yomm), then onto Enclave(helped lead armor division TUSK), then KAAOS officer with Hedron and them), as well as shorter stints in Infamy(first leetfit taste, Bullseye, Warchimp, BigMacattack, Rizzuh, hitman etc) and also Exxon-1 Co-founder with Desmo-k(Support whores!).

Then I took shot at 1CMM, took over a year to get in(ffs) and finally got in about a year ago, got 32kOP, outfit died out over 5-6 months, then left to help out aeroPhalanx grow.

aP was pretty damn fun for several weeks when we still had the guys from FC rolling with us, but quickly crumbled after some key members left, FC went back to Markov, and I took over OL for awhile before I mistakenly tried to merge with FA on NC Emmy.

The past several months I have just been wandering around in PS, hardly playing, and hopefully DARK will provide some much needed stability and a place free of immature kiddies, shit talkers and the like. I also got to know Malign a bit on the gaming side, working with him a few times on tactical situations with aP.

Main Characters:

(come back Pstats.net!! :{ )

TyboVS VS Emmy 25/5

http://myplanetside.station.sony.com/ch ... worldId=15

Tybox NC Emmy 25/5

Tybo 24/C2 NC Emmy

TyboTR 25/4 TR Emmy

*Note, ALL my outfits i am in now are really just placeholders, I mainly play VS.

General gaming background:

SWG, COH/COV, BF2/2142/1942, WW2online, WOW(yes...ugh)

I LOVE My PS2 sports games, Madden/ESPN b-ball etc.

Hobbies:

Pets, reading, miltary history, hiking.

Peace. :)

Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:01 pm
DARKie

Hello, Tybo. And welcome to the boards! :D

Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Thanks for the application and interest in DARK.

Haven't seen you on VS emmy lately- one thing we req is that this be your main. We, unlike MANY other outfits, do not take kindly to playing alts against DARK, especially during EST Primetime hours.

Cya in game soon-

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Tybo, I think your path lies in outfit leadership. I don't think DARK is a good fit for you, but I do think that the VS could really use an aP or something like it , you renaming it, whatever.

i want you to stay VS. I hope you rebuild aP or something akin to it, and I would look forward to working with you in the future.

We had a long talk tonight and you convinced me that you are not the monster people make you out to be. I tend to look at the good sides of people, sometimes to my detriment. I don't believe in this case I am wrong. You're good people. I just don't think you're able to be fully comfortable with our playstyle. I don't believe our way is your way.

I do not speak for the outfit, this is just my personal opinion, and is in no way meant as a flame or put down. You know you're a good player, and I believe you would be most successful leading your own group of people. You've learned from your mistakes in the past with aP and with those lessons you could and should rebuild into something in your own image and playstyle. I hope you consider what I've said.

You've made a friend with me, and I wish you the best.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:13 am
Alliance Member

Good deal Malign, and actually, after further consideration about differing playstyles, and the talking with a few old aP members, we are indeed going to rebuild, and try and utilize the gal gunships/libs supported by Wasps as our calling card, rather than just the mossie/hot drop ad naseum.

Thanks, and hope to work with ya'll in the future.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm
DARKie

Thanks for the post anyway, and good to meet another strong ally. See you on the field or in the skies. Best of luck with the new group.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:22 pm
DARKie

Hope to fight alongside you again Tybo. Good luck with the rebuilding.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:27 pm
DARKie

Good deal Malign, and actually, after further consideration about differing playstyles, and the talking with a few old aP members, we are indeed going to rebuild, and try and utilize the gal gunships/libs supported by Wasps as our calling card, rather than just the mossie/hot drop ad naseum.

Thanks, and hope to work with ya'll in the future.

Tybo I'v always considered your playstyle more DT/1CMM/aP than DARK (we do resecures, but it isnt an outfit focus)
I would love to have you in /c, working with a good team of players under your command, its getting harder and harder to find people who dont abuse command chat.

See you on the field -
Uri

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:28 pm
Alliance Member

Nice pwnage tonight I must say, that sortie on Solsar was uber.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:42 am
Alliance Member

I am thinking about re-applying here shortly folks, I'll keep you in the loop.

:}

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:05 pm
DARKie

Hello, Tybo. And welcome BACK to the boards! :D

lol your back ^_^

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:33 am
Alliance Member

www.deltatriad.com

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:23 pm
Alliance Member

lol in general tbh

Down boy, I'm sure the DARK guys/gals can handle Recruitment fine without you. You know you don't appreciate randoms posting crap like this in our Recruitment board either.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:39 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Tybo App
Tybo wrote:
Infamy(first leetfit taste, Bullseye, Warchimp, BigMacattack, Rizzuh, hitman etc)

Infamy was crap! It was supposed to be a merger of TO and LXG, but Bullseye and BigMac were the only LXG members that joined. BigMac quit playing after like 3 weeks, and Bullseye became a douche, so we went back to The Overlords; losing me about 60+K OPs :\ and don't even get me started on Vain Glory :roll: Also, you didn't even mention Infamy's best member, D0UBLEXBAUGH! Just for that I deny your entry to DARK :evil:

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]