View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 6:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
MegaMike showing interest 
DARKie

Post MegaMike showing interest
Main Character: MegaMike - BR25/CR4, support
Alt Character: JamesEarlCarter - BR14/CR1, Reaver/UNI-MAX

Real Age: 45 (I think, I stopped keeping track)
Real Email: matsumurak@mchsi.com

Timezone: Central Standard Time
Frequency:
At least 3 weeknights for an hour or two, more as time allows. Weekends in evenings and as time allows. Family gets priority, making it very difficult to schedule game time. I tend to miss scheduled game events alot.
Time slot to best catch me at is 8:00pm - 11:00pm...after daughter is in bed.

Played for just over a year, then quit for a year to play DDO, started playing PS again a couple months ago. KoS is good-n-casual - meaning friendly, very flexible in requirements, playing times etc - and that's why I have always liked it. However at the point I am at now I want to start playing with a more organized outfit - and one with some substantial on-line member base.

Logged in recently and there was no KoS outfit squad up so I asked what squad ppl were in and ended up joining a Dark squad. Turns out Dark might be the outfit I'm looking for.

Read abit on the website and am very pleased with the charter and nature of the guild. Organized but not militaristic, and I'm a strong supporter of voice chat. Nicely spelled-out expectations on squad leadership. Maturity is a big plus. Will continue reading.

MegaMike was created to play a supporting role since I tend to die in a fire-fight (ie cannon fodder ). I do have 5 or so points that I can play with, and will swap certs with these as needed. Standard certs worth mentioning are:
- Adv Hack
- Combat Eng (the 5 certs I play with are put into Adv Eng atm)
- Ground Support
- Ground Transport

Sun May 13, 2007 10:45 pm
DARKie

Post Re: MegaMike showing interest
MegaMike wrote:
Family gets priority, making it very difficult to schedule game time.

That's more or less the rule for DARK. We understand that life comes first.

Sun May 13, 2007 11:18 pm
DARKie

Great to have you on here, Mike :D. Thanks for your help last weekend. See you in game.

Mon May 14, 2007 7:50 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Liked what we saw of you Mike. You entered voice chat and didn't go overboard which happens (some outfits use TS as a bitch session conveyor), and kept up with us pretty well consideirng you're ground based.

Leaving an outfit is never easy, especially one you've been with for awhile. If and when the deed is done, and you'd like to join DARK, hit up an officer in game for an invite. We don't actively recruit or accept applications from people in another outfit. You're welcome to squad up with us regardless, people like you are the backbone of DARK and you will have to fight for "support" time in here. :D

See you in game

Mon May 14, 2007 8:01 am
DARKie

Post Welcome
Welcome

Mon May 14, 2007 8:48 am
Profile ICQ
DARKie

HEY MM!! I'm very happy to see your post and that you are considering DARK. I left KoS for similar reasons and found that DARK was what I was looking for in an outfit. Most are older, mature players with a few youngins' that help us feel young as well. I think you'll find the time slot that you're available will be a VERY fun slot with DARK as the many of us play then (I too tend to play after the kids are in bed).

I saw Jamesearl on the other day and repaired his max. I was wondering who that was!

I thought you did great the past week when squaded with us. Hope to see you in game soon!

Mon May 14, 2007 10:57 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Post Thanks
Among my stripes are AMS Plat and Cav Driver Silver. I did cert air support for quite awhile. Gal drops are fun, driving or dropping. Some of my voice macros deal directly with flying gals.

Wasn't on last night cause I was reading the website. I can't believe I've been missing all this information. No wonder why I suck.

Glad to hear ppl have seen me. Have you noticed which side of the kill spam I'm usually on? lol

Here's a refinement on my first attempt to make a sig. Yeah I'm bored.

Mon May 14, 2007 8:06 pm
DARKie

If you think what you can see now is a lot, just wait until/if you're an outfit member..

::wobbles::

edit: actually you were already assigned a friend of the outfit status so you see a lot already. what you don't see is outfit only and that's just one forum on the board. so yeah you've bitten off a bunch =)

Mon May 14, 2007 8:42 pm
DARKie

Welcome to the DARK, Mike - See you on the battlefield.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:37 am
DARKie

WELCOME TO THE DARK MM! Drop me a PM if you need anything or have a question! Good to have you-

Fri May 18, 2007 2:35 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Welcome to the DARK Mike, great to have you.

Fri May 18, 2007 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]