View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
And he drove the fastest milkcart in the West... 
DARKie

Post And he drove the fastest milkcart in the West...
Hello! I'm the person u probably failed to notice in the outfit roster who beavers away when ur all at work or in bed thanks to the miricle of time zones! I'm a UK based player who met up with Malign (or 'Grizzle' as he was going as over on Werner) when he joined up with my outfit at the time and to this day Armoured Fist. I've recently taken an ever increacing framerate bashing on Werner but don't experience it half so much so on Emerald so I'm going to be spending more time over here. I cought Malign yesterday just before I logged off for bed and he told me about ur regular friday event nights and that even though they would be starting at about 1-2AM my time i was welcome to come along and join in the fun. he also advised me to jump on the forums and say hello n keep current with whatevers going on so here I am complete with Northern accent, English coloquialisms and very little knoledge of how it is you all operate as I tend not to see much of you or if I do it's only for fleeting times with 2-3 of you. I've managed to farm my way up to BR15 and I'm sure that the old CR grind will beckon soon enough so I shouldn't be too much of a n00b ever in need of transport and all that jazz. I started playing PS the day it hit UK shelves and i've only been off for short periods so I've seen much of the ebb and flow from lasher 2.0 to the Caves to the BFRs leering out of the SOE labs and I've fought on all three empires for considerable periods of time and my current main is a BR25 CR5 NC called Ernie on Werner (hence the ErnieVS you'll be seeing shouting the odds at the unsuspecting passers by). I was going to include those 7 itme su requested in this post but I appear to have misplaced the window so here goes from a brief scans memory

Char - Ernie/ErnieVS
BR BR25 - CR 5 / BR15 CR0 respectivly
RL fist name: Joseph (mmm.... biblical)
RL age: 18(mmm legal drinking/gambling from whence i come)
Email : Uber_NOOB@hotmail.com (by referance I NEVER read my email, it's full of spam and every click is another roll of the virus dice- think minesweeper without the hints. I'm much more likely to read a PM on these boards.)
Anyhing you want to tell us : The name originates from the song about the Milkman Ernie NOT Bert & Ernie as sooo many muppet raised people have believed

I think that's everything anyone would want to know about me but if you want to know more feel free to ask in game or whatever

Last note - I have a way of offending at leat 7 people in every hundread I play and squad with sometime just because they're arses and sometimes on misinterpretations. If ur one of the lucky few I'm sorry, also AF is largely informal on TS and tend to wallow in inter outfit knife fighting, vanguard squishing and other such nafarios persuits. If i'm out of order on TS or in game just tell me and I'll ask what/why I'm in the wrong and unless you got the wrong idea 'll stop pretty much immediately..unless i'm not in a sound state of mind but u'll know that's the case just say 'Go to bed mm8, ur soundin ruff' and the thought of sleep will pasifly me into backing down and drifting into slumberland on the keys. ..

P.S. I care too much about my K/D, don't get angry just pity me in silence, like a three legged puppy in front of an express train...

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:41 pm
DARKie

The time zones can be a real bear. :(

Perhaps a lunatic is merely a minority of one.

The problem with world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:45 pm
DARKie

Our PS usage is listed on the board. But here's the breakdown.

- you spell worse than Mightymouser, so you'll be accepted quickly into our bosum of joint love and death.

- we are not informal users of TS or gamers. There are no knife fights. If/when you are able to catch us during prime time you will be more on your toes than you ever thought possible. Last I checked, I don't think any fun was allowed at all. /ponder

This board is rife with information about who we are and how we do things. Since you are the board whore from hell and back again, I suspect you'll gather what you need in a short amount of time.

If you get close to my post totals, I will simply delete your registration. Be warned!
:twisted:

And welcome of course, old friend.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:02 am
DARKie

lol, i still remeber the h8 from young spidermonkey after Snow shuved me up to like 1500 posts just to annoy him. good times. I'll belt up for a bit on TS and see how stuff goes as i will(unless fate conspires against me with the offer of cold booze and a giggle) be on for ur whole friday thingy. forgive me if i'm sleepy as it will be a bit late or early morning here even :? .

and u were right as soon as the access opened up i began to explain the finer points of how much of an arse i am to ppls who are blissfully ignorant of my...diverse personality :roll:

oh and my spelling isn't bad, it's unique to my region. we're coined words such as schlapp, marra, yallreet? . Geordies will rule the earth, they're just getting the town sorted first. :wink:

Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:47 am
DARKie

Ernie take a breath with the posts. You must breathe. Never forget to breathe

::warms up delete button::

Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:54 pm
DARKie

Ah Mal....just set his flood control to 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds :lol:

The problem with world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:11 pm
DARKie

<3 the Ernie

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:30 pm
DARKie

You know you spend too much time in online forums when......

You make jokes with flood control.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:39 pm
DARKie

what's a forum whore to do? have u seen the AF boards? scoured them of anyone else making lkast post on any non-locked threads, which left me fresh out of stuff to reply to. but here, so many threads in need of the unwelcome opinions of ppls whom u hardly know, so many loose endings in need of my attentions, it's like being clean and off the stuff then having a drug lord set up shop in the back garden. it's not my fault if i'm overopinionated to the point of near mental breakdown. if u wana flood control me feel free to set 30 mins per post limits. i'll just bottle them up in word docs and make half hourly visits, like when u need to recert en masse and have to arrive at the cert terminal in time for maximum efficiency, or in EVE online where u gotta keep up with ur skills training to keep ur edge over the rest of the corp. u can't stop who wh0ring, just limit it. it's like AIDs ppls can treat the sytoms but no1 can cure the disease.

Oh and breathing, like sleep, is for big jessies and the weak :twisted:

Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:09 pm
DARKie

Hi Benny, from another Toon man. (well, sand dancer actually but these lads wouldn't notice the difference).

Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]