View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
greetings SgtJoe here 
Post greetings SgtJoe here
1. In game name (login name should be the same): SgtJOE

2. RL First Name (optional): Joe

3. RL Age (optional): 18

4. Email address where we can reach you: Jbrugato81@yahoo.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: mountain time , i play as much as i can which is at least 6 hours a day or more depends

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. I came here to because of the good outfit u guys got here and the fact that i need a new one and that you guys got a great outfit

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? i have been in AT outfit and in WP outfit and looking forward to being in dark . i have ha, av, rexo , air cav mossy/reaver, adv med/eng

Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:34 am
DARKie

First off, welcome. Feel free to run in a squad with us to make sure we are the right fit. We usually list a squad in the Squad List Viewer. I believe Lesss, Zabooka, Kej, or Tdar having been running the squads lately.

Secondly, we do Galaxy drops every once in a while so i just thought I would warn you that we don't strictly run armor. Whatever we do though, we stick together and try to have fun. Good to see you and feel free to look up our officers in-game. We usually play during the evenings since most of us work or have school.

Regards,
Roland

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:22 am
Alliance Member

We do a bit of everything, like Gal Drops, Armor Columns, and Assault convoys. Most of the time our guys are in everything. Using one specific unit sometimes doesn't always work out. So a squad/platoon will have Armor, Air Support, Infiltration, CE, ADM, ADH, Anti Air SGs, MAXs, Ground Pound Close in Defence, and Mobile Base (AMS). We have events from time to time where we'll use our favorite machine (the MAG), as well as other vehicles for training.
But we do it as a team. Like to see everyone togeather, working and having fun togeather.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 pm
DARKie

see you in game.

Tdar

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:31 am
Post hey
yo i thank u for the chance to be in this outfit but i think im going to pass thanks anyhow

Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]