View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
looking for Crusti 
DARKie

Peter will be missed here. In some games, you don't really get to know the people you play with. They are just text messages on the computer. But we play with voice, so we had many conversations with Peter. He was devoted to the outfit, and could always be relied on to do the deed that needed doing.

Condolences to you and your family. I know you have much going on, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what has happened.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

So sorry to hear about Peter. As others have said, he will be missed here, and we'll keep him, and your family, in our hearts and prayers.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:43 pm
I am comparatively new here, and did not know your brother for long. But he had an unforgettable voice and game presence, which I am sure was simply a replication of his real life character. We are moved by his untimely passing.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:14 am
Alliance Member

Oh my God, Paul. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry to hear this news. I knew Peter as Crusti in Planetside. I never knew him outside of the game.
He was a wonderful person to play Planetside with. We were so fortunate to have him in DARK. Someone I won't forget. His beautiful voice, great skills, devotion to helping people, and being aware; made him a pleasure to team up with.

You and your family have my condolences from my heart. :cry:

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:16 am
DARKie

Post So hard to Believe
I'm writing this letter to let you know something, but it's going to take me a few words to say. In my past, I've made the mistake of failing to recognize how important the most important things in my life are. This letter I am writing is to tell you how important you Dark guys/ladies are. Its at moments like these I feel my self drawn to expressing my self.
At a loss for words in regards for Crusti I will miss him very much. As he was getting closer to hitting CR5 he had squad lead every night and logging in just to hear Malign in the back ground just giving him the devil and Crusti steeling all Mals kills was incredibly funny. It was almost a shame when Crusti got CR5 as the fun was over. Paul if you are still reading these posts I would like to express to you my regards. As planetside means nothing to the world it means much to us that play. The reason planetside means so much to Dark is the friendship we make with guys like your brother. Those we have held in our arms for a little while we hold in our hearts forever.

Sincerely,

Shawn Hoveland

Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:33 am
Profile ICQ
DARKie

Mori :(

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:08 pm
Celestial Fire

My deepest condolences for you and your family, Paul. You will all be in my prayers.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:01 pm
DARKie

I'm incredibly shocked and saddened to hear that. Crusti/Peter was a great guy, both liked and respected by all his PS compatriots. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:08 am
Celestial Fire

Our thoughts are with you & the rest of your family.

:crybaby:
:salute:

Assembler Maniac
Celestial Fire

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:36 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

If any of you have stories you would like to share about Crusti (Pete) or particular funny moments in game or on TS, please feel free to share them. I created a post on the public forums in remembrance of Crusti so he could be recognized and remembered by the community.

http://psforums.station.sony.com/ps/boa ... .id=163014

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:36 pm
DARKie

I never really knew Peter [Crusti] - but regardless, it is always very emotionally awakening to hear of such news. I took it upon myself to search the boards for his previous posts, if for nothing else but to take a glimpse and understand better who he was. Anyone who brings the charm that I found to the lives of others is remarkable in my opinion.

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana

May your journey be fruitful, Peter.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:11 pm
Celestial Fire

Paul, I'm really sorry you lost your brother. Close or distant, a brother is a brother. My family will keep yours in prayer.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:19 am
DARKie

This not good news, but my condolenses are with you and the rest of your and Peters family. Peter was a good man.

To Peter/Crusti:
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. Thanks for being DARK's friend Crusti, enjoy.

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:38 pm
DARKie

Im so sorry, Peter was a fun guy to be with. :cry:

Had a lot of fun late nights with him in game. When he came on it was always a pleasure either when just zerging as he killwhored :P or trying some new tactic he thought up...

Its nice to take a moment now to run through many old forum posts and remember the fun times with him. Im sure he is flying in mosquito in a better place now.

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:14 am

Played a few times with him. He will be missed.

Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2