View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
looking for Crusti 
Post looking for Crusti
hey, I'm Crusti's brother, I'm concerned about his whereabouts and I know he plays this game alot, so he might be hiding out here. He doesn't answer the phone or the door, so this is an alternative way of finding him.

If you read this Crusti (pete), at least call me back when I call ya.

Thanks

and no, not interested in joining PS, sorry :p

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:27 pm
DARKie

Crusti last logged onto both this website and into the game Planetside on 11/20, and I was personally starting to wonder where he was. I don't recall him posting anything about going on a trip, though he might have said something to someone.

Anyone else talk to Crusti in a while?

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:55 pm
DARKie

I sent him an email today, as it's been quite awhile since we saw him last.

Today is also the day we see this on the site, as chance would have it.

I haven't spoken to or seen Crusti since he left on vacation.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:34 pm
DARKie

Do you remember where he was going for his vacation, Mal? And how long he was going to be gone?

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:56 pm
DARKie

If i recall, he was going riding with his girl for a week. His girl being his bike, and I assumed (don't know why?) down the west coast.

I'm afraid that's all i know.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:21 pm
As chance would have it, I had to ask the super to let me into his apartment, cause I thought something had happened to him. All I found was his kitty (Penny) and a note for Becky ( a friend) to take care of the cat, the note also said he had "something important to do".

I asked Becky about it, she said he left on the Dec 1st or so but came back stating he forgot some password. He apparently rented a car to drive to Kingston, Ontario to meet up with a Lieutenant of his squad in a game (apparently a woman). I checked all his games, and email (but couldnt connect to the net) and he had alot of private messages from these forums, so I came on here thinking he might be at her place playing it or something and they might see this message. It was supposed to take 4 days or so, it's been over a week now.

Would you guys know this lieutenant he was talking about? He never wants to talk to me, so I have to find these weird ways of trying to contact him. I did find his credit and debit cards in his apartment so i don't know if he even has any cash to even get back home. I know he's going to be really pissed at me if he ever sees this, but I always fear the worst about him, especially about his seclusion and unwillingness to communicate with his own family.

Btw, i wrote (Pete) in brackets to get his attention that's his realy name, Peter, my name is Paul, I'm his brother.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:34 pm
Alliance Member

Hmm. I have never communicated to Crusti (Pete) outside of the game, yet. I don't really know of anyone else from DARK, that is female and lives in Kingston. Must be another game. I hope he's okay. The weather has been horrible lately with all the snow/rain/wind.
I thought he may have come down with something with the time of year and weather. But if he's not at home and been away for a while, hopefully he's alright.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:41 am
DARKie

Funny. In game, he's as chatty and friendly as can be. Well, hopefully he and the lieutenent are busy with, ahem, other activities, and he'll be back soon.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:53 am
I'm sorry to inform you guys, but Peter passed away on December 19. 2005. I do not know the circumstances of his death as I am trying to find out what I can from the police. I have his computer but do not have access to his internet since I had those accounts closed. It would be appreciated if you guys could retire his character somehow, he would have loved that.

Thanks

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:04 am
DARKie

Condolences to you and your family, Paul. We all liked Peter. He was a good guy. He will be missed. We do appreciate you for informing us of this unfortunate news. Please, let us know the circumstances in which he passed when you gain such knowledge. It would mean a lot to me to know, as I'm sure it would mean a lot to all of us here. He will be in our thoughts. It was a pleasure to have known him, even in the limited capacity that the internet has to offer. Once again, you have our sympathies.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:53 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Jack and I are sorry to hear of Peter's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. Your brother was a very interesting guy to talk to, with a wonderful sense of humor. Please do let us know what happened. DARK is like a family in some ways and now we have lost a member of our family. Peter will be sorely missed, not just in the game, but also in our hearts. Our condolences to you and your family.
Terry and Jack

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:59 am
DARKie

I am very sorry to here this news. I am sure his passing is very painful and I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family.

I am in a bit of shock and felt I knew Crusti online as well as anyone. I considered him my friend and comrade. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of Pete's passing. We will miss him.

Sincerely,

Roland

Last edited by Roland on Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:28 pm
DARKie

My condolances to you and your family.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Celestial Fire

Paul I am so sorry to hear about your Brothers untimely passing. From my family to yours I pass on my condolences.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:30 pm
DARKie

I too was wondering what happened to Crusti, I am sorry to hear that he has passed on. He always seemed cheerful and had a great accent, I will miss him. I hope they find out what happened. Also I pary for your family to get thru this terriable loss.

Tdar

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next