View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Phice returning to Planetside 
Post Phice returning to Planetside
1. In game name (login name should be the same):

Phice

2. RL First Name (optional):

Brint

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you:

My login name at bekit.net

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:

Since my job is near 100% travel, I will be playing from various time zones with varying frequencies. If I am on a simple job in a boring place, I will be playing more. But if I am on a complicated job or in an interesting part of the country that I want to explore, I won't be on as much. I should be able to play at least some time each week, but Planetside can not be my top priority.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.

I used to play Planetside with my real-life friend, Adralian, who is now a member of DARK. He told me how much fun he was having with the outfit and convinced me to reactivate my account.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

As I mentioned, I will be traveling quite a bit and can not guarantee my frequency of play. I like the idea of having a group of mature players who I can fight along side when I do have the opportunity to play.

Thanks!

-Phice

Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:04 pm
DARKie

Adra's word is good as gold here. Check out our website prior to entering game, to see who's online (TS users are listed at the top of the page), and holler at them when you come in. Any officers will do the deed.

Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:23 am
Thanks Malign! I'm logged for the night, but I will try to get some more play time in soon :-)

-Phice

Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]