View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Application 
Post Application
1. In game name (login name should be the same):

Fayleruthe ~ Female avatar, but I'd like to point out that I am, in fact, a man. (Last time I checked)

2. RL First Name (optional):

I'll take that option to opt out.

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you:

semiotic_66@hotmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:

GMT, but I'm generally on most nights at around 10-12pm (Thats 5-7pm for you Yanks)

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.

I saw you on the Battlefield and was enticed by Malign's sig on the PS forums. I've tried a lot of the Outfits on VS Emerald (BoB, Vanu Gods, Immortal Sovereigns etc) but I've left due to inactivity or not fitting in so I thought I'd give you a try.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

I've been playing PS for about a year but mostly on my NC alt. Since I started a VS I realised that its much more fun being purple so I thought I'd stay here. I'm not a killwhore and I averaging 20 kills for an hours play (grunting mostly because I'm only BR13 atm).

Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:53 am
DARKie

Ahh another brit. What are we to do with all this culture?

From 5-7pm EST you'll have a few online mate, and earlier too. We don't kick it in until about 8 or even 9pm weekdays (all day long on the weekends so that's not a problem), so I'm slightly concerned with you feeling a bit like you did with the other outfits around your playtime frame.

As I said we have a few Euro's and American's in Europe who play earlier than we do, so you won't be WITHOUT outfit members to hang out with, you just won't have two full squads + at that time unless it's weekends.

If that sounds OK to you still, by all means we'll have an officer contact you in game and you can have a looksee.

Cheers,
Mal

ps - registration name should be same as in game name but if Semiotic isn't your in game name (in game VS that is) we can adjust that later. I am, after all, all powerful and evil and such.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:19 am
Wait: Cult-ure? Isn't that something people buy in jars? I didn't know I was carrying any of that stuff about. I thought this bag was heavy...

Time-wise thats fine, I've played most of my time on Emerald so I'm used to it. The problem I found with other Outfits (Most notably Immortal Sovereigns) was that there would be 4-8 people on but nobody would want to form a squad. I got tired of "No I'm soloing today".

If someone could send me an invite to squad that'd be dandy.

[Oh, and yes, pls change my login name once the registration is completed - I created it with my usual forum login then realised I had breached your roolz :( ]

Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:44 am
DARKie

Registered now. Squadded with Crusti and others and had a chat with Crusher last night, it was fun. Things just started to get more organised as I logged off... typical. Look forward to squadding with more of you later.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:43 am
DARKie

Hehe yeah. Our English guys have in the past chosen friday and saturday nights to stay up late (even nap before hand) so they get to partake in our nightly romps.

Welcome mate =)

Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]