View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
joining 
Post joining
1. game name : speedyshooter
2. RL name (would u belive me if i said speedy?) patrick

3. RL Age (optional): 14 (15 soon)

4. Email address where we can reach you: pkharm8691@aol.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: east coast is where i live i play froma bout 7-10 on weekdays (give or take ) and all night (if home) on weekends

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? i talked to bushmill

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? 1 year experiance with a 6 month break dunno what to stay on really on cloaking right now often switching between that front lign fighting (ma, and sniping usually on that lasher not my strong suit) and sometimes i like to switch to a tank cert (for fun until i relize there not invincible lol) thats about me on ps in rl my intrest are foot ball (in the neighbor hood) i play soccer for my school , i have no life on the computer (lol come on dont we all) and when im on the forums i type alot when im nervus (hint hint)

8. t/s:can do often breaking up if i do tell me to fix

*downloads into his awsome post a few typos

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:08 pm
DARKie

We're going to have to squad up with you for at least two weeks to see if you will mesh with us.

DARK bills itself as an older gamers outfit. We have none, zero, members under the age of 18 with the only sterling exception of Enis who is GTSticky's son. The number of players under the age of 18 is.. two. Out of 150 total people. One out of the 75 active members.

It is not inherently your fault, but there are people in this outfit who came here for the sole purpose of getting away from "the normal" young player. Are you the normal young player? Or are you the diamond in the rough, mature beyond your years, and able to fit in with us old farts. That's exactly what needs to be ascertained, so we will need to see more of you in game. I won't say no just because you're 14, but I will say in all honesty you have a tough road ahead of you. If you were to look for another outfit that fit you better, we would not feel slighted. It is not our goal to have anyone "not act how they normally act" because that isn't fun for you, and you play this for fun.

It's your call. If you want to move forward with the application process, just say so. If not, best of luck to you and we'll see you on the battlefield mate.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:40 pm
Post .
ill definetly look you up and ask for a squad invite then :)

Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]