View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Mashidar Enlists! 
Post Mashidar Enlists!
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
Mashidar
2. RL First Name (optional):
Max
3. RL Age (optional):
4. Email address where we can reach you:
tenko_masaki@hotmail.com
5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
EST/Once every few days
6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
Upon venturing on the battlefield i was invited into a squad where i met some of the members of this outfit. Malign was the first that spoke to me about if i was hunting for an outfit and upon looking into it i felt this group will be rather enjoyable to be a part of and i look forward to getting to know the other members in this group.
7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

I'll just give a small rundown about myself, just because i enjoy sharing. As above i'm 26 years old and in my 2nd year of college working towards a degree in small business management. I'm engaged to a wonderful women and I have an alright life outside of the game.

I used to play planetside more than a year ago before the first expansion, and i was around just when they first put the lattice system in place. Save to say returning to the game there is much that has changed. The only thing that has not is the issues i tend to have from time to time on my PC. But it's nothing that prevents me from enjoying the game.

Right now as of this post i've just hit BR6 and i'm working on relearning alot of things that i forgot when i used to play. Such as adjusting my aim while sniping and knowing when to run from a battle. Today was good progess thanks to the good squad i was in.

Besides planetside i play a few different games, most of them on different consoles. Also I enjoy watching anime, but most of the anime i watch would be from fansubs. So if anyone that happens to enjoy the same and would like to rant about it, feel free. The avatar i use is something i created from a fansub, i tend to enjoy making icons from fansubs and i have quite a number of them already made.

So to wrap it up, i hope to get to chat with all of you, and that i can provide something to the rather large group.

Sat May 28, 2005 6:42 pm
DARKie

Welcome Max! I tend to send a little something to those players with RP type names.. usually means the person is into it a bit more, and may be a good fit with us.

You'll have access to the entire forum after I finish this post. Welcome again

Sat May 28, 2005 7:43 pm
DARKie

Mashidar Welcome to Dark, see you on the battle field!

8)

Sat May 28, 2005 7:45 pm
DARKie

Welcome to DARK, you'll fit rihg tin, and BR6... Ha, you'll be moving up in no time...

Sat May 28, 2005 9:41 pm
DARKie

Tue May 31, 2005 11:20 am

Tue May 31, 2005 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]