View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Corked 

Post Corked
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Corked

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: CorkedNC and CorkedTR on Emerald. I don't really play them, they're just so I can complain about the other factions having better carbines.

3. RL First Name: Jonathan

4. RL Age: 24

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: EST. ~2-6 hours/day.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: Needed someone to gun my magrider.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: I'm impressed you have this domain name. Sort of surprised it wasn't taken by an Everquest guild in 1999.

:drunken:

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:49 am
DARKie

Post Re: Corked
Corked wrote:
I'm impressed you have this domain name. Sort of surprised it wasn't taken by an Everquest guild in 1999.

It's a vintage 2004 domain. A fine year. You'll notice a hint of burgundy with notes of apple. You'll have to ask Weas how it came to be, it was well before my time here. I remember being surprised at the domain name as well when I joined.

Anyhow, thanks for the app. Hopefully we can get a good op rolling when you're on sometime soon. And trust me, you'll never find a shortage of gunners here.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]