View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Chasquis 

Post Chasquis
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Chasquis

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: One alt, Chaosquis, but I don't play with him. He's kinda mean.

3. RL First Name: Nic

4. RL Age: 17

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: Eastern Timezone; about two weeks ago I started playing intensively. I try to play daily, although occasionally there is no time.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: I witnessed a nice offensive play and capture of the Overlook Hotel (or a region adjacent to it) and asked whether I could join dark. One of your members directed me to the forums.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: Personally, I enjoy receiving orders. It gives me more purpose. Granted, I try my best to help out wherever and whenever, but it's not the same as working together with others on the battlefield. My play just lacks a bit of structure I suppose, which is why I'd like to join this outfit. Also, I've eaten guinea pigs on multiple occasions. I'm sorry. If I'm not accepted for the time being, may I at least hang around you guys and accidentally on purpose receive orders from you?

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:07 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Chasquis
Chasquis wrote:
Also, I've eaten guinea pigs on multiple occasions.

Lol. I like your style. We're always looking for good soldiers who do their part to help out the outfit by taking and following orders. Just friend one of the outfit leaders (ObsidianOne, PhunkSauce, Calisai, or Medium) and they can get you into the squad. I know we usually accept only those older than 18 years of age, but we've overlooked that in the past. Just be mature and not talk incessantly and you'll do fine.

"I learned at a very young age that I cannot trust in or count on anyone but myself. To do so invites deceit and despair and opens a vulnerability that can be exploited. To do so is a weakness." -- Artemis Entreri

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:40 am

Post Re: Chasquis
Righteous! I'll try to do that today, provided I get enough yard work done. I got quotas to meet.

Obligatory Bigs Murf: :bigsmurf:

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]