View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Intrested In Joining The Dark 
Post Intrested In Joining The Dark
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
LegendaryX I have am a X-Planetsider But tonight will be my first night back in over 4 months So if SOE hasn't deleted the character yet it Will be LegnedaryX

2. RL First Name (optional):
Zach

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you:
You can Mainly contact me at Zdetier@yahoo.com Or you can reach me at Zeratall@yahoo.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
I play in the Central Standard Time. I am currently in school so my Playing time is kind of downsized to at the least 4 hrs at the most 8hrs Every day. of the week.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
I saw your video on the forums the cr 5 congraultion video and I thought it was very cool been lookin at the forums. Looking up your members. And Watching and listening to what they have to say. From what iv read. is that you guys Know how to play as a team. Which is the best way to play this game.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
I was woundring if you guys had a a Battle Rank requirment or Command Rank to join The dark. The reason I ask this is because I havent played in 4 months. So if SOE is true to their word about deleting characters. I might haft to start all over again. Was also woundring If you guys had divisions or something. of that sort.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:59 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Intrested In Joining The Dark
LegendaryX wrote:
I saw your video on the forums the cr 5 congraultion video and I thought it was very cool

Hehee, I'm glad you liked it!

LegendaryX wrote:
I was woundring if you guys had a a Battle Rank requirment or Command Rank to join The dark. The reason I ask this is because I havent played in 4 months. So if SOE is true to their word about deleting characters. I might haft to start all over again.

We do not require any BR, CR, or game experience. Many people in DARK know the game well and would be happy to help anyone with most anything.

LegendaryX wrote:
Was also woundring If you guys had divisions or something. of that sort.

We haven't went far into divisions, maybe because we are not a huge zergfit and need to do that (a squad or so of real organized people can effect things a lot more than a zerg of 30 ;) ).

Currently we have a group (don't really consider it a "division") of infiltrators (goes with the DARK thing :) ). This group is called DIRT, look for it when you have access to the rest of the forums.

--------------------------------------

Ill look for you in game and shoot you a /tell! Other officers probably will too unless you are already in. ;)

--------------------------------------

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:22 pm
Wow That was amazingly fast. sounds good and Ty for answering my questions I appreciate it :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:32 pm
DARKie

Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:21 pm
Post thanks
Hehhe Thanks Running the patcher now should be on in 2 hrs I think. TTYL

Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:19 pm
DARKie

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]