View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Tuck 
DARKie

Post Tuck
1. In game name (login name should be the same): I pre-registered Tuck but in the beta I'm KatyMarie

2. List your alts that you play, or have played regularly from all empires (VS, TR and NC): no alts

3. RL First Name: Jason

4. RL Age: 39

5. Time zone you play in/Frequency of play: Central / 3-5 nights a week - I have two kids, 4 & 5, and I can't really play until I get them to bed, which is easier said than done. Bedtime starts at 7:30 Central.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: I random joined Fed's squad the second time I logged into the the beta a couple of weeks ago. Ever since, I've actively seeked DARK squads out and ended up joining the outfit in the beta. I have enjoyed playing with ya'll in the beta and I look forward to joining ya'll upon release next week, if you'll have me.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: My brother, Zsai, should be applying as well.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Tuck
Welcome Tuck. I hope to see you online tonight. If not, be sure to check back here the next few days while we prepare for launch day.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 am
DARKie

Welcome Tuck, glad you made the post. We're excited to have you.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:24 am
DARKie

Heya Tuck, welcome to the DARK boards! It's the same with me, I can't log on till the kids go down at night too. Good having you and Z in squad, get his but to the boards too!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]