[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
DARK HQ - View topic - SaintSovereignty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
SaintSovereignty 

Post SaintSovereignty
1. In game name (login name should be the same): SaintSovereignty

2. List your alts that you play, or have played regularly from all empires (VS, TR and NC):VS

3. RL First Name (optional):Xane

4. RL Age (optional):21

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:Italy, often

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here:I had just got back into the game because of the ps2 announcement, i dident want to play by myself so i saw an outfit called ghosts of the revolution and joined them... joined their mumble and herd some faggish sounding guys and some lil kids and said fuck no and left then next 10min... Pressed p saw "If you <3 Boobies" and was like fuck yea... so here i am.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: I use to play planetside A LOT when it first came out, was br20 cr5, but forgot that account info >.< now i am here with my new character plan on sticking around, just getting back into the game i remember how addicting it is, ill be on often most likely, currently i am active Army stationed in Italy, Infantry, and i do real Galaxy drops, in fact i have one tomorrow :lol: See you guys around.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm
DARKie

Post Re: SaintSovereignty
Hey Xane,

First of all, thanks for dropping by the forums. We encourage active participation and have a few ex-military / current military in the outfit.

Just to make sure that everyone gets off on the right foot, we are an adult outfit. We typically play with European outfits during the day that may not maintain our...maturity standards per se. Yes, we all <3 boobies, but you will never see that as our Outfit tag during primetime: 10 PM - 2 AM EST. We try to be a bit more professional considering most of us have been gaming together for a few years (i.e. the website and Teamspeak 3 Server).

You are free to join our squads, but we do not share our Teamspeak Server credentials as freely as GOTR. It is a private server, and the Administrator (Weasel) dictates who has access. Also, everyone in the outfit certs Mosquito as we expect people to respond quickly. Please use the platoon option and request to join a DARK squad - outfit only or speak with an officer (OneBadDude, MightyMouser, Warghul, Wolfpack, Urinal, Slacker, Prez) if you have any specific questions. See you in game.

Cheers,
Roland

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm
DARKie

ALTS
DrunkElmo-TR Waterson
BlackVenomX- NC Connery

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm
DARKie

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm