View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Allo? Ooh eez eet? 
DARKie

Post Allo? Ooh eez eet?
So, how's the game? Anyone mind if I play with you all some more? And yes, I'm asking.

Recap... I'm slightly less than crazy busy. New work group (same company different job) is still taking off, but is getting stable. I'm getting used to rebooting into Windows just to play games, although Wine on Linux works pretty well for just about everything except what I'm playing. New kittehs are still nuts but psych training proceeding on schedule. It sounds like SOE is actually trying to ban the cheats, that's encouraging at least. I'm resigned to the fact that with my current rate of eye strain, I'll be legally blind by age 57. Linux XGL desktop rocks. I'm getting better at sweating copper plumbing.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
DARKie

and beer too...

Always welcome, the party is on your server anyway ;). Participation has been down recently due to a number of reasons and it looks like we need to get a good ass-kicking event to kick start this new year. I have some participation / family issues right now, but hopefully we can run something around President's Day weekend. Get ready to dust off your Lashers and buff the rust off that Magrider!

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:06 pm
DARKie

Gah, I'm jinxed. I'm learning Mono and .NET programming, and recently came across NHibernate. I can't seem to get into a groove. Let me know if the server needs any attention.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]