View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Jevrin's Application 

Post Jevrin's Application
1. In game name: Jevrin

2. First Name: David

3. Age: 19

4. Email address: Dwhite2904@yahoo.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: My timezone is Eastern and I play more than a few times a week. I will probably play even more if I get to become a member of Dark. It's more fun to work with a group of people.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? I noticed some of the players you had in the outfit that were skilled players. Some I have talked to in the past. I know it's a good outfit and I want to set high standards for myself so I applied.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? One of my main hobbies is weight lifting. It's something I plan on doing for the rest of my life. It's my passion. I also have a baby on the way. It's due sometime next year late June. It will be my first and I hope it's a boy.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:56 am
DARKie

Welcome to the DARK boards. Squad up with us in game, and get a feel for how we move and operate and we'll see how things go. We are mostly older more mature players who enjoy playing PS without all the drama. So if you like to spam or TK, DARK is not for you. We have a lot of fun, and hope you enjoy squadding with us. How long have you been playing PS, and is this your only character?

See you in game-
OBD

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:57 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Welcome to the boards and best of luck with the App. :D

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

No this is just my new VS character. I have two other characters that I used to play on my account. One is my TR named Valteck. I used to run with Prophets of the Apocalypse ( I believe might be the correct name). My NC character's name is Delris. One main outfit I ran with was Malicious Intent which was a leetfit. The outfit leader was TripX. I have been playing probably close to the release of the game. I had another account before and my old name I used to be known by was SilencedScope. I ran with tons of outfits in that time. Here is a list of some of them I ran with: LXG, The Enclave NC and TR, NCSF, AQUA SHOCK, and Honor Guard which was the Serious Gamers VS outfit that I was invited to join.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:06 pm
DARKie

Send a tell to the SL if you don't get accepted in squad, we'll take care of it from there.

Cya in game

Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Nice RL name, they say People named David are always just better people....

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]