View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Howdy! 
DARKie

Post Howdy!
1. SingingEunuch br15/cr0 (got a three year merit though ;) )

2. Ward

3. 22

4. willseppukuforfood@yahoo.com

5. I live in EST, but I don't have a set sleep pattern, so one day I could be playing at 5pm, the next 10pm and the day after that 3am. I'm not the regular player when it comes to playing daily either. Sometimes I might be on all day, other times show up once, twice a week, and only for 15-30 minutes a piece. Main reason for this is work and class. Work for me might start at 8am, it can also end for me at 6am, so like I said, my playtime is never the same.

6. Used to live across the street from Roland and Paz. From time to time when they're on I'll squad up with DARK and join up on TS.

7. The only time I wear clothes when I'm gaming is when I'm at Paz's house. He enforces a "no shirt, no pants, no life" rule with brutal efficiency. stupid pants. I'll be sure to mention anything else disturbing that I can think of.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Howdy!
Eunuch wrote:
6. Used to live across the street from Roland and Paz. From time to time when they're on I'll squad up with DARK and join up on TS.

7. The only time I wear clothes when I'm gaming is when I'm at Paz's house. He enforces a "no shirt, no pants, no life" rule with brutal efficiency. stupid pants. I'll be sure to mention anything else disturbing that I can think of.

Wait a minute... Paz never enforces those rules when Roland goes over to his house! :shock: :o

:lol: :wink:

See you on the battle field, and welcome to the forums.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 am
DARKie

Thanks for coming by the forums. While singingeunuch is not a typical name for DARK's type of players, Eunuch is an excellent Magrider drive and team player who thinks support first. Assuming he keeps his distorted opinions (hint hint) to himself, I recommend that you give this gentleman an honest shake. We may need to give you some shooting lessons, but you are pretty deadly in a max. Please take note of DARK's rules and standards. See you on the battlefield.

Roland

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]