View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
JoshuiM rides again! 
DARKie

Post JoshuiM rides again!
Hello All,

Just want to answer the 7 questions first, then I'll go into a little more detail about myself and my playtime in Planetside.

1. In game name (login name should be the same): JoshuiM

2. RL First Name (optional): Will (Feel free to use any form of Will as a nickname, I've heard them all.)

3. RL Age (optional): 24

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid): will@gamos-iuan.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: Central (-06:00 GMT) I usually play 2-3 days a week for around 4-5 hours a night.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. I spoke with a few of your members. Mainly Malign.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? I'm pretty reserve, but to offer you guys a fair warning I have a strange sense of humor.
===================================================================

My name is Will Johnson. I go by Joshui Mora, JoshMo, and JoshuiM in planetside. It's a name that I've carried from game to game, so It's kinda hard for me to drop.

I've played Planetside on and off since 2nd round beta. My outfit at the time was a group of friends from the messageboard www.generalanytopic.com . We were orginally VS, but due to the fact that most of the VS weapons at the time were underpowered or simply did not work (lasher didn't lash) we switched to NC. Most of us fell in love with the NC, and it stuck.

So as my outfit changed from the Liquor Squad to Mostly Harmless, the landscape of our unit did as well. We went from a zergfit to a tactiacl squad that focused primarly on assisting NC's massive zerg wave by opening other venues for it to pour through.

Before reserves hit, my outfit let once again, and I fled to d2a. Their personalities and style of play did not match my own and I once again found myself out of Planetside. Upon most of our outfit's return, I rejoined. After about a month of hacking at it on NC, we slowly began to lose numbers once again.

I talked with Malign and he convinced me to switch over to Vanu, and give it a try. So far I've ran with the outfit twice, and both times I've enjoyed their teamwork over zerging and it reminds me a great deal of my former outfit.

With all of that said, I wish to join DARK and look forward to the many fights ahead.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
DARKie

I will vouch for Josh. He's a good guy who's looking for what we provide. Give him a week or so if not sooner to get up to speed with what and how we do things.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:04 pm
DARKie

Glad to see you come over to the DARK side Will. I remember seeing you as Joshui Mora on the NC side and thinking what an odd name it was, probably why I remember it. Happy to be fighting with you instead of against.

halcomb ftw

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:23 pm
DARKie

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]