View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
LegendaryVanuClone application 
Post LegendaryVanuClone application
. In game name (login name should be the same): LegendaryVanuClone

2. RL First Name (optional): Joe

3. RL Age (optional): 19

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid): dukerocks1235@yahoo.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: moutain time which ever that is lol

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Palerider , onebaddude been talking to them and their really cool and i would like to join because of what they told me give props to them

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? im a team player i like to killwhore and be organzied and work together i have most of the killwhore certs hope that isnt a problem and i always enjoyed squading with you guys its been fun and i hope one day to join dark. yes im in forty deuces at this time but if i do get accepted to join dark im going leave forty , forty just isnt active enough for me and they zerg most of the time even though i try get them to do fun stuff and also i currently play around 2 to 9 hours of game time. cya you all on battle field

Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 pm
DARKie

Glad you appied. DARK and Celestial Fire group together all the time, we are brother/sister Outfits. The people are mature, and we have a lot of fun. Pretty much every night from around 8 pm est to 1 am est we are usually doing strategic "missions". There are times when we will "zerg", but usually we will roll armor, or air to try and sway the tide of the battle and avoid major zerg fests. We've been known to hold a few TOD's as well, there are many adv med's and adv hacks here too. TS is a must, at least listen if you do not have mic or choose not to use one. Generally, when the sl's/pl's call us to move we do, sometimes one or 2 will go and sitrep to the rest of us if we are needed. This works out extremely well. The people here are great and I think you'd really enjoy running with us. IMHO, Wildling and Mouser are the two best cloakers I've ever seen. Wild is deadly with her CE and will give you good OS opportunities if you want them, mouser can drop any gen you wish, he is a very sneaky rodent.

We're all pretty open minded and we bounce stuff off each other at times when calling objectives. If there are 4-6 on and squaded, feel free to suggest things, if we can pull it off, we'll usually go. You know I'm ALWAYS up for a gen hold ; )
Thanks for applying!
See you in game!

edit: To give you an idea of these outfits experience, the other day we were squaded, 9 of us total, 8 were cr5's. By the way, when are we all going to do a major OS attack on a CY? 10 os's going off simultaneously--- :twisted:

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Hey LVC I have seen you in chat and in game a lot.
I think your a great player, and would love to see you in DARK :)
We all like to killwhore, but DARK's primary focus, is always, teamwork, I hope that doesn't bother you at all.
See ya in game yo!

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:10 pm
DARKie

Hey LegendaryVanuClone. I've seen you several times the last few weeks and always enjoyed seeing your kill spam exp in my squad. I hope to see a lot more of you. Welcome!

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Alliance Member

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:00 pm
Thank you for applying to DARK, LVC.

your welcome

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Post hey
thanks for all postive feedback means a lot . this is what ive been looking for this type of outfit :D

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:43 pm
DARKie

We look forward to running with you on the battlefield and seeing what you've got. Kill whoring is one thing. :wink: Glad to hear you would like an oragnized / non-zerg outfit... This would be the place for such a desire.

Anyway, you've been noticed and we'll definately be seeing you. :)

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:53 pm
Thanks for the application LVC.

We look forward to running with you on the battlefield and seeing what you've got. Kill whoring is one thing. :wink: Glad to hear you would like an oragnized / non-zerg outfit... This would be the place for such a desire.

Anyway, you've been noticed and we'll definately be seeing you. :)

amen brother

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:09 pm
Post hey
one more thing im like the steve nash of planetside i make everone around me better which is why outfits like me to be in them .

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:29 pm
DARKie

Nothing wrong with confidence. You will be hearing from the officer corps shortly.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]