View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Member Request 
Post Member Request
1. In game name (login name should be the same):
Aeo

2. RL First Name (optional):
Nick, Nicholas

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):
NMcCullar@Bellsouth.net

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:
EST, When ever i can :P
Friday and Saturday are usually busy though, so i cant get on often during those times.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
Urinal sent me a message, we were guildies a while back and we both left for more or less the same reasons. This outfit looks like what im looking for all in all :)
As long as you can respect a sniper anyways :P

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
Hah lets see...
I couldnt kill a blind NC with anything that flies [I suck something royal with anything that has wings]
My usual weapons selection is a Bolt Driver / Lancer, long range combat for the win :)
I bounce between Heavy Assault and Advanced Medic / AMS depending on the needs of my outfit.

Other than that, I am probabally one of the reasons that FV BFRs were nerfed so badly :P Current record running an AV setup is 133 kills on a single life [Planetside actually kicked me off after that and i got a message more or less saying that i was suspected of cheating, and they were reviewing my logs... about 20 min and an apology from the CSR later i was back online :) ]

lets see, currently i have just re-activated my account after about 6 months of downtime, and i average around a 3:1 kill death ratio as a grunt under heavy fire, or 4:1 in my trusty lightning :)

As i have already mentioned... i cant kill anything in anything with wings, and MAX suits are just as bad for me... to damn slow for my own good.
-----------------

Well theres an honest to god assessments of my general strengths and weaknesses, and a partial summery of my general play style. past that i am very objective based, but perfer defense over offense due to my weapon selection and the fact that most of my weapons dont work well indoors. Caves are prime ground for my skill set, and towers are the worst place for me to fight unless the tower is overflowing with enemies.

Most outfits that are heavily squad based dont like snipers at all, and thats pretty much the only problem i have with most outfits i would otherwise be intrested in joining.

I probabally should have edited this a little better since this is what you guys get to look at to decide if you want me in your ranks or not, but im a bastard, i admit it, otherwise im pretty damn reliable when it comes to support of any kind, and most people enjoy squading with me because i keep my crew alive.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:42 pm
DARKie

A friend of uri's is a friend of ours. He will be your contact point throughout your application process, as well as your in game goto-guy for questions regarding the outfit.

See you in game Aeo.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:43 pm
DARKie

While a sniper isn't your everyday DARK member, I'm certain we can make it fit in just fine. We seem to highlight on the individual using his or her skills to support the group as a whole; we come from a variety of playstyles... And, maybe we can even get you to gun a vehicle here and there. :wink:

See you on the battlefield.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:48 am
DARKie

Welcome to DARK Aeo. It was good meeting you last night and I hope you had fun rolling with us.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:51 am
DARKie

Welcome to DARK, I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 pm
Alliance Member

Any unit can appreciate the use of a sniper; as long as they're there for the team. I know when I'm on the field, I feel a lot safer when I know we have a sniper watching over us.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]