View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Lat's application to Dark 
Post Lat's application to Dark
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Lat

2. RL First Name (optional): Jim

3. RL Age (optional): 34

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid): avidgamer@earthlink.net

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: EST / Frequency with most on-line games is too much, though I am attempting to log-in to RL a bit more often than I have been!

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Dap is a good friend from way back and dragg... demonstrated how much fun could be had with the right amounts of tactics and ammo!

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? So far have totally enjoyed the DARK experience as many seem to have a slightly skewed view of reality and a sense of humor to match! Though I am a social mis-fit and am use to crickets chirping after /gu says (play EQ though trying to do that RL thing more often) though lately even the crickets have better things to do! /sigh Nevertheless, hope I can add something to the team and actually learning good habits from the start!

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:06 am
DARKie

crickets indeed

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:43 am
DARKie

Heya! I hope you enjoy your stay in the DARK :)

Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]