View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Allo, 
Post Allo,
To follow the list:

1. In game name (login name should be the same): Thanntos

2. RL First Name (optional): Dylan, or Doc.

3. RL Age (optional): A few short months away from getting legally drunk.

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid): drfgeek@gmail.com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: EST, play daily, but on VS, maybe once a week.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.

I was just playing my VS alt (My main is a 25/4 NC; Thannis) when I called for a gunner for my magrider. RolandTheGunslinger sent me a tell offering to gun for me. Had some good runs, the first few, unfortunately ending in explosions involving us in the middle of them, since I'm more used to driving vanguards and charging head first into battle. Anyway, as late as it was, I didn't get to really see you guys in your element, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

I may not be a PS veteran with 4 merits on my shoulder pining on about the "good old days", but that doesn't mean I don't know how to play this game. I've been rolling with the Black Armor Reapers on NC and I'm used to working as a well greased teamwork machine. I do have the required TS that you ask about, and interested in joining you guys. I may not be as active on VS, but when I am on, I'm just as devoted to winning as I am on NC.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:58 am
DARKie

Nice driving last night Thanntos and thanks for coming by our forums. You are welcome to squad with us for a bit and see if we can persuade you to stay away from those awfully slow Vanguards.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:21 am
I dunno man. They may be slow, but as you said; "Gotta hate the god gun." :wink:

Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:27 pm
DARKie

As not quite a DARK member, and even if you did join you wouldn't be a full time member, I have given you rights to the site befitting a DARKfriend. You will see much more than you have, but not outfit only areas.

Welcome to the site.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]