View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Homeless TR cr5 Seeking Employment 
Post Homeless TR cr5 Seeking Employment
My VS alt is currently br20 cr2 and I'm looking to join back up with an old friend and hopefully, meet some new ones as I go down the road to another cr5.

Teamplayer? of course. Experienced? definitely. I'm not in it for the kills and will do all that is possible for success.

Attitude? relaxed, mature. I'm not an idiot, and I certianly understand TS discipline. I enjoy joking around and having fun aswell, but when it's time to play and get things done, that will come first.

How is my character geared to play? Fast, mobile, ready to get in a mosy at a moment's notice and resecure a hack or bring a generator back online, and of course, to fight with Rexo, HA, AV, CE, and basic Med, I am able to last for the duration of the battle until overwhelmed.

A run-down of my characters are as follows: for FYI's sake
Jbanicar (TR cr5 Emerald)
JbanicarVS (br20, cr2 Emerald)
------
JbanicarNC (br20, cr3.8 Markov)
Undisclosed TR on Markov (inside joke but he's br14)

Total amount of kills combined is around 20k.

You can reach me at pcgcjim@aol.com

Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:10 pm
DARKie

Had an odd first encounter with this guy, in which he described Malign's death very vividly. :lol: ... I mean :( ...

Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:18 am
DARKie

From what he's written, he sounds like a DARK sort of person, but I'm personally unwilling to invite anyone I haven't played with for a while.

Is the "old friend" around and willing to vouch for him? That would be good enough for me. Alternatively, Sio, or anyone else for that matter, have you played with him enough to give him a thumbs up?

Last edited by CrusherMcGee on Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:15 am
DARKie

JB gunned for me last night for an hour and a half. I had a great time with him and I never had to wait. :twisted:

Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:38 pm
DARKie

Jb and I made CR5 at literally the same moment, as TR. He's a good guy, and he's looking for a good buncha guys to hang out with.

Seems like a no brainer.

Give him a few days to acclimate to what DARK finds acceptable and not acceptable behavior, as well as him perusing this forum to see what you guys write about, etc.

I'm leaving his invite up to you all again, as I feel I've surrounded myself with people more than capable of knowing exactly the type of person / player I want in DARK.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:02 pm
DARKie

Well, everything has sounded good so far, so if Mal's the old friend, then he's a no brainer invite.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]