|If interested, please squad invite
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Morlokk [ Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 am ]|
|Post subject:||If interested, please squad invite|
1. In game name (login name should be the same): Morlokk
2. RL First Name (optional): Chris
3. RL Age (optional): 58
4. Email address where we can reach you: email@example.com
5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: EST - almost daily except when out of town. Am successfully retired, so I play at all hours including mornings at times. Most often on from 7-9PM.
6. What or Who brought you to DARK? Let us know. Was going thru outfit mission statements, rules etc. and came upon yours. Having just left an outfit over random TK'ing and kindergarten kiddie crap, it seemed interesting. Am 58 y.o. and a br25, with no tolerance for that stuff. They wouldn't police it or even warn/sanction for it, so I left. I assume it was politics on their part.
7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Am not requesting membership, and understand from a recent post here that you are more or less closed. If you have any interest, perhaps you wll squad invite, and we'll see how it goes from both perspectives. If I don't hear from you folks, that's fine. All the best. We are all on the same VS team anyway.
|Author:||Malign [ Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:02 pm ]|
When i'm online I will most definitely squad up with you and you can talk my ear off to your hearts content. In the meantime, it won't hurt for you to be able to see some of our website that may better answer questions you may have. Next time you log in, you'll see more.
See you in game. SL's make note of Morlokk when he requests invites to our squads.
|Author:||Morissey [ Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:28 am ]|
Well well well - competition for Ol' Mori? Welcome Morlokk - I'm personally glad you 'found' us, I'll be adding you to my friends list and looking for you in game. If accepted, and hopefully you will be, I'll send along a complimentary set of 'reading glasses', much like mine. I'm in your age bracket you see (51 yrs here), and have found DARK to be a great outfit, supportive, intelligent, competitive, with people who understand the game, and play for fun and comradeship.
|Author:||Guest [ Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:16 am ]|
|Post subject:||I appreciate the welcome|
Thanks for the warm welcome Morri. Competition? Hardly! You gotta try harder than that. 51? Pfft! Got ya by 7 and soon to be 8. Thanks, I need those glasses by the way. While you're at it can you find me a cane too?
Seriously tho, it's a priviledge to be here and I hope I can earn the right to call you regulars "friends".
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group