View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome! 
Post Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome!
I had a blast meeting you guys last night, my first time on PS in a couple years. Thank you for the warm reception!

I must say WOW! Things have surely changed with this game since I last played. I was awed, to say the least, when I was taken into the caverns for the first time. I look forward to learning the ropes a bit over the coming week, then hopefully, being able to contribute some kills by this weekend (my 6 kill to 3848384 death ratio last night was not what I would call impressive).

Anyway, thanks again, and I look forward to working with you guys!

Archonan-K

Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:49 pm
DARKie

Don't I know you ? Glad to see you as well so many others that I've seen playing lately -- No worries about the awful K/D ratio I seemed to take off where I left off on getting killed every two seconds myself.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:58 am

Yep Mal, it's good to be playing with "the guys" again. I've pretty much played with one or more of you in different games over the years; this is the first time in a while most of us have been in the same place.

I have played significantly better the last two nights; here's to hoping for continued improvement :) I still am not 100% up to all the commands and maps, vehicles and such, but i'm working on it.

All in all, the game seems more fun than I remember (a very good thing). One main reason I quit ages ago was that so many times, it was hard to find a fight. I spent a lot of time looking for action. Not so much a problem any more; seems the combining of servers, along with gameplay tweaks, have pull people a bit closer now.

Anyway, good to be back, and more importantly, good to be back among friends!

Archonan-K

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:48 pm
DARKie

I have had a great time playing with you the last two nights Arch. Thanks for helping to make a great DARK Tower last night. We really $%#@ed off the TR and NC.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:02 pm
Thanks Roland. That was the highlight of my night last night, I hated logging off to go to bed! Yes, you know you've made the NC and TR angry when they stop shooting at each other, and work together to kill you!

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:31 pm
Wanted to stop in and say thank you to you guys for letting me hang out with you for a bit. My time in your outfit was informative, and it was a pleasure meeting you all. I'm sure I'll continue to see you around wherever the fighting is :)

Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:22 pm
DARKie

Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]