View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Application Info - PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING YOUR POST. 
DARKie

Post Application Info - PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING YOUR POST.
You must register with our website, and have your registration approved, prior to posting an application to DARK.

A little about DARK:
  • Most of us are older players, as I probably mentioned to you in game if I talked to you. We realize however that maturity isn't always about age :twisted:
  • Many of us in this outfit were previously fed up with outfits. Fed up with juvenile behavior, fed up with members being invited daily through broadcast spam, and most of all fed up with directionless and unstructured play.
  • We keep our priorities in place here. Planetside is not more important than your real life.
  • There is a marked absence of "crap" in DARK. Your crap is different from someone elses crap, so just insert your crap here. Generally, we're crapless.
  • We generally play with organization and goals in mind. We are cavers, gal droppers, foot zergers, infils, and grunts, among many other things. Be on your toes, we are versatile.
  • We respect each other, and we earn each others respect.
  • No matter what we're doing, how much fun we're having or facing a particularly tough night, we're doing it together. I believe strongly that it's not only the game content that makes it all fun, but moreso the people you're experiencing it with.

DARK members understand that:
  • Griefers will not be tolerated. Defending yourself is one thing, but you will be gone before the guy you griefed respawns.
  • Our members are required to register and log onto our web-board at least a few times a week to keep abreast of what might be happening or in the works. While I would like everyone to add their thoughts and comments to threads, that is not required by any means. Just keep informed and in touch is all I ask.
  • Teamspeak is required. No microphone? No problem. Listen mode is just fine.
  • We are a team here in DARK, and as such all members are expected to be team players. Having everyone on the same page is vital to any organizations success. I don't have to require members to squad up when they log in, when 100% of existing members do it anyway. Our squads should be listed (press P for that menu to pop up) or if not, simply type LFS in outfit chat, and as soon as the SL respawns you'll get an invite. If no invite comes, and there are people online, take the initiative and start a squad. When an experienced Squad Leader or outfit officer comes online, that's what they want to see.
  • They are to keep their characters active. Please note the attendance policy instituted by CrusherMcGee, which can be found under DARK Tidings in the General Forum.
    If you're going to be away from Planetside and/or DARK for more than 30 days, please drop us a short note on our Leave of Absence sticky and your place in DARK will be held for you.
  • We are here to have fun and kick ass, and most of the time those go hand in hand!

Please read DARK Tidings before applying.

Please register on our website. The register button is in the upper right, next to the Login. Only takes a sec, and one of us will assign you permissions based on your registration (i.e. outfit member, DARKfriend, Alliance partner, etc.)

Copy and paste the below Into a new post so we can find out more about you.
Please take some time and fill these out fully.. the more we have to go on the better.

1. In game name (login name should be the same):

2. RL First Name (optional):

3. RL Age (optional):

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid):

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?

If after you've registered and are invited into the outfit, you don't receive the email from our DARK courier stating you've been made active on our boards please let us know!

Thank you for contacting DARK. If some shadowy fellow taps you on the shoulder soon, don't be alarmed.

Last edited by Malign on Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:24 am, edited 10 times in total.

Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]