View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Interested in joining up! 
Post Interested in joining up!
1. In game name:FortunesFool

2. RL First Name (optional):Matt or Mathew whichever works best

3. RL Age (optional):16, yes I am young but I am far more mature than others my age.

4. Email address where we can reach you: wderbidge@cableone.net

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play:I play in the mountain time zone, and I'll play probably every day unless im doing something of greater importance aka school.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Malign contacted me, and then last night I joined your TS channel and listened in and squaded up with ya'll.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? I also have a BR23 cr4 on markov who's an officer in the cosmocratores. A highly respected outfit. I'm in school so my absence from an event or raid would most likely be the fault of school.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:32 pm
DARKie

I dub you Fort, and we'll see you in game. If you haven't been picked up yet, please give a holler.

tonight many of us will be wearing the red and black for an outfit event with celestial fire. you are free to shoot at us if you'd like, or join us. 730EST (I myself may be late.. that's a tough time for me)

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:21 pm
DARKie

LOL! Malign's already given ya a nickname! That's a good sign that he likes you, ROFL. Welcome aboard! As always, a good education is always more important than gaming, as long as you come back to the game after finishing the learning, lol. :-)

Remember that one time we were in that Mag together? Yeah, those were good times.
Lets do it again!

Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:39 am
DARKie

Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]